1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE Considerations

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by johnny, Jan 17, 2011.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Arnab, it's single din HU
  2. I a1ways wanted to install a 2 din touchscreen hu, but thank fiat engineering they screwed my dream..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    But there are some HUs which can have the 2 DIN screens check out the 2 din HU thread in the forum....
  4. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    hey guys

i am planning to upgrade my stock speakers.
    1) jbl 2-way 6.5" speaker gt6-s266k for front speaker
    2) jbl 2-way 4" cs-4 for rear speaker
    3) jbl gt-x1250 12" sub woofer.

please suggest me an amplifier that could do a proper justice to my components with specification.
    moreover punto sport comes with 2 tweeter speakers, will it be there or will get removed when i upgrade my speakers.

i do not want to change my HU because it has blue n me technology, n doesn't want to change coz a different hu willl kill its look.

plz suggest what i m i going to do... any changes to above is alway welcome.

my budget around 15-20k
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    dont go for 4".. go for 5.25" co ax in the rear. i think u ll have to extend budget to around 25 for all these including 4 ch amp n a good sub !!
    see other sticky thread ice considerations to get an idea of all the products...
  6. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    thnx for the reply buddy!! there are many threads n scattered... n found max brands aren't here in Jamshedpur... btw 4 way channel sony amplifier will do or not????? u please give me a set of speakers... I will try get it by online purchase but 25k max
  7. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    please suggest me a good component speaker.... I have already decided to go with jbl gto 949 for my rear speaker, I m getting a alpine 4 way channel amplifier. should I go for component speaker or the same for front also. because I have decided I will not go for that big 12" bass tube or any sub woofer. instead plz suggest me a good component speaker that will be compatible to my amplifier. moreover I m just installing my jbl at the back leaving the rear door, and front door with damping shhet with component speaker.. so plz suggest me a good component speaker... Rockford fosgate or infinity or jbl or any other.. upto 7k.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Anirban, ideally you should put components on front doors and co-axial on rear ones. Which apline amplifier you are trying to use, you might also need high low convertor if the amplifier doesnt have high level line in.
  9. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    hey viny, actually I am going with Rockford fosgate r165s and rear with jbl gto.. many previous threads suggested that round speaker has better sound reproduction than the oval one.. if that is true then please suggest me a good round speaker for my rear door that has decent bass boost. model of my alpine amplifier I do not know but its 4 way channel and is costing me around 4.5k

- - - Merged Post - - -

jbl gto 949 or jbl gto 938 or infinity 9632cf????? plz suggest for my rear speaker
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Rear doors would not be able to accomodate 6x9 at default location.
    Oval generally gives more boom boom kind of bass and mostly placed in parcel tray.

Before you make purchases, please check following things

1. Your amplifier per channel out put, impedance, Frequency response and Signal to noise ratio
    2. Speakers power handling, peak power handling, impedance, frequency response and sensivity.

There should be a good match between your speakers and amplifier for a harmonical relationship