1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE Considerations

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by johnny, Jan 17, 2011.

1. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Vivek,

Phew has covered all the pertinent points.

Do not let his looks fool you. He is one very knowledgeable guy as far as ICE is concerned. So, just tie up with him and get your setup redone by Driven. I am sure it will come out just fine.

Regards
    Johnny
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    ROTFLMAO! Johnny sir, you made my day. This was too good! :D

@Phew: Any comments? ;)
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats it.....time to change my diet program. :p

Thank you all for showing such confidence in me, with all the right support and knowledge I plan to go further ahead and make even bigger holes in ur pockets. :p :p

That reminds me even my setup is complete, please help me put words to paper.
  4. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Will be interested to read the details about your setup.

Don't forget to put photos of the setup.

Regards
    Johnny
  5. Karan, how is your exp so far? Any rattles or anything? Did you get the dampening done? Im planning a similar setup as you in my 1.4 emo pak linea. Please advice.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Trying to enjoy my Infinity Kappa Series Speakers ...I keep fidling with treble to have right pitch from those dino tweeters :p
    Time to plan for a mono bloc and some reverse mounted slim punch makers :) Feel free to suggest :D
  7. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Oh yes! would like some inputs for these! but running off an 555PNP!
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I already have dual 10" reverse mounted bass makers running on 555pnp, its just that ..yeh dil mange more, they have been set back by inclusion kappa series comps, so time to get mono to bring the balance :D
  9. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Yesterday upgraded my emotion HU to JVC D r626. It has a variable color option, which allows to select between around 31 colours. I choose this HU because I wanted something which has an orange backlight :p. There is a world of difference between the OE HU and the JVC. The OE HU deserves a place only in the garbage can. Yesterday i realised how pathetic it was :)
  10. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    ^ How much you paid for it?