1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE Considerations

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by johnny, Jan 17, 2011.

1. guys... want to know something.

Can i change the speakers in my emotion pack?

Will changing the speakers affect the bluetooth connectivity???

Guide me on this.
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    U can look at Gladen audio comps, having a silk dome tweeter they are very much on the smoother side and will hit u back by 10k(in delhi)

its a relatively new brand in india, but sure is worth every penny
    any further queries, refer to my siggie
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys I need advise. I was searching on internet for good subwoofers. I dont want those common brand like Sony, JBL bla bla bla. I found Rockford Fosgate Power Subwoofers (T1D212) series. Looking at pics & after reading the specs, I realized that this is good. Do you have any other brand which is euivalant to RF. Do we get Alpine subwoofers. I am also fan on Alpine :)

Please go through below mentioned link

http://www.rockfordindia.com/subWfr_T1D212.htm
  4. @kedarbendre: You can check Infinity Kappa 120.9w sub. Its a brilliant sub. Also there is Image Dynamics.
    For Amplifiers you can try Infinity Kappa, Mosconi. Mosconi is a brilliant amplifier and its Italian :d.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I just got a reply from Rockford Fosgate Dealer for prices of their subwoofer as below.

T1-D212 = rs 34990/- (Subwoofer)
    P1S652. = rs 12990/ (speaker)

I dont want to spend 35000 on a subwoofer, i will looking out for other brands which are in my budget. I will spend near about 20,000. Suggest me some other brands.

I checked out Infinity JBL REF1240SE
    Which is costing me near about Rs 17490
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    LOok at image dynamics idv3 or DD 1512(extremely loud and earth shattering base) both start from rs 13k and above as for comps u can look at gladen audio or rainbow slc
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Why this Rockford Fosgate is too costly. What are the added benefits of that?
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sir nothings exceptional in them its jus hype tht they get to charge so much. For me they are the most non VFM stuff out there.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    just got ice'd !!! Got Auditor components at the front doors and auditor Co axials at the rear door. I was finalizing on a pioneer head unit, but i happened to see a new jbl model called GTX 333 which plays all except cd. I thought of going ahead with it as i ve stopped using cds long back and completely onto pen drive/memory card and also saving almost 2k with it ! It also gels well with the console lighting with ORANGE lights all around :) . total damage to pocket:- 5k for compos, 3k for co axs, 4.5k for HU !
    now have to get Fm antenna as active doest have it. any idea if non oem can be fixed?
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  10. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @varuntr : pictures of ur new HU please