1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE Considerations

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by johnny, Jan 17, 2011.

1. amar_oct19

amar_oct19

New Delhi
    guys can u suggest a decent amp in the 4-6k budget,which can get best out of rockford fosgate p1652-s(front)and rockford fosgate p1653(back).
    i hope installing the amp doesnot void the warranty and the blue-me feature..... :anyone
    i wont be using a sub as of now,but maybe in future i would.....
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Ill give you the reason Why Fiat is not supplying a higher wattage HU like Maruti Dzire
    The same reason why Maruti is not supplying a better HU like a Hummer, or like a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti or like a porsche panamera or like a lamborghini gallardo or like a.............

Why on earth does everything seem to end with Maruti Dzire. Why does everything needs to be compared to a Maruti Dzire. Why ............!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Spending a little more should get you the Auditor RIP 4280, it's sub brand of focal and are considered good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Mine is a very basic setup, but I listened to the exact song you auditioned twice today. It was very good, I think the song doesn't go so low on bass and the song travels all along. I think one you listen to mine you can justify those polyglass's.

My plan is exactly what I wrote here, there won't be anything in the rear fill. Just the front components and the sub, this should ideally achieve the sound I'm looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Why it is necessary to write in such a bold & Red characters ? :confused

Why we should deny the truth that Dzire HU is 45X4 with better output & GP & Linea HU is 30x4

If FIAT is recovers the price from customer then FIAT should give equipments which are suitable to that price.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Why should we deny that HU's of all the mentioned cars like a Hummer, or like a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti or like a porsche panamera or like a lamborghini gallardo are better with better output than Maruti Dzire.

If Maruti recovers the price from customer, than Maruti should give equipment comparable to them.

My only point is, please please please stop comparing each and everything in Punto/Fiat with DZire/Maruti.
    If I go your way, the way you compare, why doesnt Maruti Dzire has the same kind of body stucture , built quality like Punto. And I can go on and on and on with these comparisons. There is no end to comparisons. Actually, Why dont you compare the HU of Dzire with Figo. Where does Maruti stands then. Why doesnt Maruti provide better HU if Figo can provide it.

See, as i said, there is no end to comparison.
  7. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Mate I think you are missing the point. Its simply a comparison between DZire and Linea. Linea Tjet being the costlier car should have a sound system on par with the cost charged to the customer. A car that sells 3 lakhs lower than Tjet having a better HU than Linea is not a fact everyone is comfortable with. A better HU from FIAT would ease the costs on the regular music listener for ICE upgrades. Porsche / Ferrari are a different league all together and any comparisons with Linea or Dzire (LOL) are unwarranted. However thats just my view :)
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    bhai
    :eek:fftopic seems you are a Kenwood fanboy.
    You like the Dzire HU just because it is Nippon (Kenwood).
    45x4W is PMPO of Dzire HU, it is possible that it have a RMS of only 10W or even 5W.
    Kenwood is a good brand and well reputed brand but that doesn't mean every thing they produce is good.
    Kenwood Units are slow in reading CD's and USB than their Pioneer counterparts.
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ sid_10000

You got the point. ::T
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Si_1000 check ur PM

Sid, i understand what you wrote and i compltely , actually 200 % agree with you. Please read ur PM ::T

Actually Bhai was comparing Punto and Dzire not Linea and Dzire. ::V