1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICE Considerations

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by johnny, Jan 17, 2011.

1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Best & Economical Music system for Fiat punto active

Kenwood HU & Kenwood 6 " Door SPK. Rs.10-11 K
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Thread Merged.
    Please put all ICE question in this thread.
  3. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Sadly, the speakers shown to me at Bafna Cars had 'Made in China' written on the packing box. :sad1
    So, I decided not to install them.
    This also has me worried about the quality of goods being supplied and recommended by Preeti Trading Corporation.
  4. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    "I use the track "Rainy Days and Mondays" by the Carpenters. It has some brilliant vocals (for the midrange), and also some highs on the harmonica."
    Johnny, I have got this track now. And, you are right. It is brilliant. Thanks.
  5. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Aanand,

The 'Made in China' label should not put you off. Most electronics manufacturers are getting their products manufactured in China - cheap labour etc. The parent companies sell the products under their brand name with the requisite quality control checks. As long as you are getting a bill with a warranty, it should not be a problem.

The best speakers that I have auditioned so far are "Rainbows". They are made in Germany. "Bull" speakers are their low end product. They are also very good. Only difference is that "Bull" speakers are made in China. Similarly, in case you are a computer hardware enthusiast you will find most components are 'Made in China'.

Regards

Johnny
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I find Hertz, Rainbow, POLK MOMO and Infinity Kappa to be better than regular components. And all this compaines have there manufacturing plants in China.
  7. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Ok. Thanks.
    OK. Thanks.
  8. mindgrinder

mindgrinder Novizio

Delhi
    ok i got 555 pnp in my car...with front components rear coax and a subwooder 12 inch...my alternator is whining. Its been 4 months and now whine has increased even when car is idle. My PNP is directly connected to battery, i am only using it for 5 channel sound.

what is the solution to alternator whine? its quite irritating...
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    check your earthing cables. give a perfect earthing. secondly is the battery cable running nearby the speaker cables? if yes you need to re-route them.
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Can the LINEA OEM System drive the components fixed at front and coaxial s at the rear door ?

Front Door: 6.5" Component Speakers
    Rear Door: 6.5" Coaxial Speakers

Are there any problems seen with the above setup ?

Thanks
    Vasu