1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

Discussion in 'Sports and World News' started by VahanPujari, Mar 20, 2011.

?

Which Team will Win the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 ?

1. India

3.7%
  2. South Africa

85.2%
  3. England

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. West Indies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Pakistan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sri Lanka

11.1%
  7. Australia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. New Zealand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    hw cn u b so sure ????

@ aron - wat does dis mean - Got an offer..Book a Dzire and get a Ritz & A-Star absolutely FREE FREE FREE!!!

Dlp_dmk
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @dilip

theres nothing 2b sure..whole world knows the world cup is fixed like the filmfare awards..all black money invested to make it white...i dont think there's any sportmanship alive in any of the cricket players..all play for the sake of money..u win or loose the bottomline is u earn money...but here to loose u get millions of money..

for my signature..that offer is for ugly cars..buy1 get 2 free..i.e ugly cars ::V
  3. It's going to be India Vs. Sri Lanka in the finals. Anyone?

Sent from my GT-I9000
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed for the India vs Pakistan Match. More than the match its going to be a war.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA go go go go get the cup back home or else stay no advertisements and commercials to any members :)
  6. NZ resticted to 217 all out. Srilanka will sure go to the finals.
  7. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yes it is going to be a war ....

The whole Delhi-Chandigarh highway is jam packed with cars ....
    Some news ws there that there wont be any live telecast of the match :A :A
    Also , many spectators who have purchased the tickets , have got the refund of the ticket ...
    Reason - due to security reasons .... After Pak PMs' approval to come to India and watch d match :devil :devil

Dlp_dmk
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Dilip don't say there won't be any live telecast of match otherwise I would have to hire a Helicopter and would have to jump from it and land straight into the stands. :evilsmile Could I get away with T-Jet if I have to opt for this option
    I hope it's just a rumor about tickets been refunded. and we will not see only Pak PM and Manmohan Singh in the stadium.
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ^^ the news was only some tickets were refunded ..to make way for the extra body-guards for the PAK PM ....

I have nt yet confirmd the news abt the telecast ,,, Would confrm tomorrow at 2.31pm ... lol
  10. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Bad Bad Bad News
    It's going to rain here in Tricity, I hope the match doesn't get washed away or D/L Method doesn't play a spoilsport in tomorrow's match.
    Lightning and lots of lightning happening now
    I hate rain, outfield will become slow and fast bowlers will also get help :hit