1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

i10 replaced by My BNW 90 HP Machine

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AnacronicFIAT, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnacronicFIAT

AnacronicFIAT

Gurgaon
    Got my 90 HP delivered on 24th Dec 2010 and its 1200 KM on the road. Buying/drive experience just around the corner.
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Congrats on the new acquisition, wishing you happy miles ahead.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Welcome
    Congrats and thats a good long ride in a week with new stallion :)
    Look forward to your ownership experience review
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome, congratulations and best wishes, AnacronicFIAT. Explore and enjoy your precious Punto.
  5. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Congratulations! Great machine!!!
  6. Congrats bro.
    Waiting for your buying experience and pls post some pictures of your beauty.
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Do share your buying and ownership reviews. What was the immediate diference you felt while switching from i10 to Punto (though both are different cars). Do share the pictures as well.
  8. AnacronicFIAT

AnacronicFIAT

Gurgaon
    Apologies to all for a delayed response. My machine now running less the ODO stands 1600, doing only office to home and home to office commute with occasional 50 KMS a day.
    Rama Motors, Okhla (New Delhi) delivered it on 24/12/2010 as promised. I was in a big big rush to get it on the same day that the dealership missed the cigg lighter, no big deal (not even worth mentioning still) they fixed it now. The buying experience was good. Rama's welcomed me and family (Wife and my sweet little 2yrs old daughter with open arms). Someone worth mentioning Santosh (sorry I do not know the surname). I did a lot of research before deciding to go in for 90 HP and earlier booked the car back in October with delivery date 24 or 27th Oct 2010. Could not make up my mind and was nervous and reading all those reviews made life even more difficult. Every other website reviewing the 90HP do no provide any honest reviews about 90 thing. Santosh, Santosh, Santosh, Santosh, Santosh and Santosh was so damn good kept following, ever so polite, sending me SMS's, emails, calling, chatting and finally he made me have my car that I always wished for and wanted to buy. Thank you Santosh for understanding an interested buyer and following up with him day in and day out while not being a disturbance in any way. Every on else was good too.

Right after delivery I took the devil off to where it belongs, the heavy duty Delhi traffice and all the way to Gurgaon. Spent some time in a Temple and off to himachal on first sunlight. The drive was good fun and the difference was so obvious. The i10 stands nowhere close to 90 HP. For the first 500 KMs everything was missing the torque, the acceleration the punch. 500+ its improving with every KM spent on the road. The roar the sound that you feel and hear while acceleration is just music to the ears.

I am hearing some off noise near the steering wheel and would get if fixed in a week or two (Not able to get the time to go for it as of now and its not that much)

Good Bits: Awesome looks, build quality, Ride and Drive, Feels safe, Mileage the maximum on highway 21 and 16+ on highway. great in city and an absolute beast on the highway (plains and mountains both)
    Bad Bits: Sound of music very ok ok, more to come its only 1600 as of now and no service done as of now.

Pictures and more coming soon. (PS this the first time I am doing it let me know what is it that I have missed)
  9. AnacronicFIAT

AnacronicFIAT

Gurgaon
    Hi! Grandeur, i10 stands no where and 90 thing can easily make it bite dust on all terrains and that too any time, not even worth comparing. Just read it at a couple of places that the so called VFM thing is the "car of the year 2010". Saw it parked next to my Italian beauty just the other day. I can't help smiling you all know what I mean. Noone knows better as i10 that I replaced wore the same badge a couple of years ago. HA HA
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    gud to have the comparasion with i10,
    Drive safe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.