1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

i wish i was born as a FIAT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by karthik1100, Aug 24, 2010.

1. more than friends we have brotherly relationship with each other. we are in touch with each other everyday by sms/call/ chat/facebook by any means. thanks for fiat for giving me a lot of friends and relatives.
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Aah sad.. So finally I could see 129's pics. Feel really sad.. :sad1

Anyways, you should be lucky that you now have 6 Old Fiats with you. :dance :redcar
  3. yes arun, i am really happy for that.
  4. Hey M.B. Welcome home maga. Impressive intro, me completely flattened. Felt bad about the 129, nice pics though. I also liked Rajdhoot. Its really nice to see you in TFI :)
  5. my 24years old fiat vrooms at 140+kmph. its the 3rd time crossed 140 in this car and the 3rd with new head and valves. in old head and valves i crossed 140+ and the experts say in old padmini/fiat1100 speedometers show lesser than the actual speed, yes experts are true and i realized when i got the ticket from cops speeding below 80kmph and the actual was 97kmph
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  6. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Welcome to TFI Karthik MB. Glad to know that namma FCB Panther can really vroom like a Cheetah's ass on fire.
  7. makam you are late in welcoming me, BTW my panther took almost 2.2kms and 1min 15sec to reach 110kmph to 140kmph, what is the distance and average time taken by other modern cars?