1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I want to know what is the make of HU for September 2012 manufactured Punto Dynamic?

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Fiatian, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Fiatian

Fiatian Novizio

Bangalore
    Hello All,

I have Punto Dynamic manufactured in September 2012 and want to know whats the make of HU.

Since the output on stock speaker is not satisfactory, I added Helix E69X - Esprit 2-Way 6"x9" Speaker on parcel tray, this was suggested by Car accessories shop.

But, output is still not up to the mark, when checked with accessories shop, he now suggests to add amp to improve the quality of sound.

Can someone let me know which amp would be suitable for stock HU and Helix E69X - Esprit 2 speakers?

Please suggest.
  2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

3. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I dont think amp will improve the sound significantly.It would be just little improvement and u would end up wasting your your money since the OEM HU has just mono output to be used for amp.This is the case with all the OEM HU's.The only way is change the HU if u want value for your money.Again u can only fix single din systems.
  4. Fiatian

Fiatian Novizio

Bangalore
    Thanks Varin11 :)

Can you suggest me which HU would best suite Helix speakers? as I already have purchased them and now I don't want to change it.

Also, please note that my GP is Dynamic variant so I don't have any issues with blue and me or steering mounted controls.

I would appreciate if you could suggest me a good combination of HU and amp which will best suite helix speakers and would be easy on pocket.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013