1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I think its the old palio days again!!!!! chennai EDIT: solved

Discussion in 'Technical' started by jayakrishnakola, May 16, 2011.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Sat-Chit-ananda
    Ask any spare part shop for Fiat Adeventure brake pads if your car is not equipped with T-Jet calipers.
  2. My car is March 2010 make , i think it will not have Tjet calipers.
  3. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Hi,

I sent mail to FIAT support manager Florina.Kamble@Tata-bss.com after reading this thread and I have got the reply from her as below.

Dear Sir,</SPAN></SPAN>

Thank you for your communication & feedback.</SPAN></SPAN>

We deeply regret the experience you shared.</SPAN></SPAN>

Matter is coordinated with concerns department at our /distributor to understand & avoid such incidence in future.</SPAN></SPAN>

Do let us know any support /services required on future, will be happy to help you.</SPAN></SPAN>

Thanks & Regards,</SPAN></SPAN>
    Florina Kamble

Dear Florina,</SPAN></SPAN>

I just want share my experience about my linea service recently ( Vehicle No AP20 AB 1345), I have given vehicle for service In Malik Motors Hyderabad. They have called me next day and said they need to replace brake pads and discs and clutch kit. Service advisor told me that he has the brake pads but doesn’t have the discs and clutch kit. then I called concord motors then they told me that they have these spares available. Finally Mallik motors managed to get the spares from them and replaced in my car, but this took almost 5 days to deliver the car from service center. I am member of Team Fiat forum </SPAN>http://www.teamfiat.co.in and I have been hearing same noise from couple of Fiat owners. I am really afraid what is going to happen to FIAT and may not get the old palio days with Fiat service.</SPAN></SPAN>

I know they are more fiat favorites in the forum had to go through the bad experience with their car service, most of them not finding the spares on service centers. I request you take it up with your management and make sure that you supply the enough spares for running models atleast LINEA and Punto etc.</SPAN></SPAN>