1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I Saw a HORRIBLE looking car today .. series

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gautamkhadse, Jun 4, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    75c1b4d7-2749-ece7.jpg
    Seems like they dont know how to park either!

Downshift - Press - Fly
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    teky, I tilted the picture posted by you for better visibility of the ugly looking cars :D.

cars.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. Teky .. Is this your office parking lot or any mall ?

Ajit
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Ofcourse my office, where else do you find these kind of educated morons. This car also proudly displayed Army sticker.
    2 people like this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Parking disorder is a psychological disorder. Some people always like to block others.
    I have observed one thing. I haven't seen a single Fiat car that has parked awkward way. It is not a generalization but my own observation.
    The maximum number of cars that I have seen parked in awkward way is the cars brands from market leaders.
    I have observed another thing in TASS. The other Fiat owners are very friendly.:)
    2 people like this.
  6. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi
    I also saw car's with army stickers parked wierd way in navi mumbai also.

@Sun

+100. Yes i always saw a high civic culture among fiat owners on road in mumbai. They always drive in a civilized manner. They are always friendly may be it's beacuse of that ethinic feeling
  7. I saw a similar incident in my office parking lot last week . One white Swift was parked in exactly middle of 2 parking slot . I remember the car # as TN ** ** 70 .

Ajit
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Not exactly horrible but Q class parking, don't know where he parked his brains.
    dfe7b8af-6630-d8ba.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

He just want to prove that he/She is an ā€œLā€ board and indeed he/She is! :)
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I think you guys haven't found the actual culprit may be because of the angle the picture was taken. Look at another Q class parked perpendicular to the "L" board vehicle. He parked right on the drive way and walked off!