1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I Saw a HORRIBLE looking car today .. series

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gautamkhadse, Jun 4, 2010.

1. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    We all know there are people with likes for weird cars and even more weirder paint jobs . This thread shall be dedicated to all such people and their horrible rides . Would love if you guys can catch pics of such cars and post em here .

To begin with I saw a lovely car today . One of my all time favs .. PRADO .. but but but the colour choice ... absolutely horrible ... It had the similar pink shade of new gen Zen ... mauve colour or in lay man language Onion colored. Why would someone ( paris hilton being an exception to this thread ) do somethin like this to such a wonderful car .

I also happened to see the BEAT . in white colour and I must say it doesnt look close to nice . One of the very few cars which looked horrible in white . Gosh !

I wish I'd clicked a few pics to share the disgust . :uh
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Here is a polka dot omni :-D
    [attachment=0:39setnqp]omni.jpg[/attachment:39setnqp]

Disclaimer: This picture is taken from a carnival :wink:
  3. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    polka dots on drivers t shirt too :lol: :lol:
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Polka dot Matiz :wink:

[attachment=1:3orwag1y]matiz.jpg[/attachment:3orwag1y]

and Polka dot Fiat 1100 :mad:

[attachment=0:3orwag1y]fiat1100.jpg[/attachment:3orwag1y]
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

WOH...when did this started, it's funny! Good one Gautam...funny and thread. :-D
  6. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Hilarious!!! :lol:

Vroom
  7. rameshjoshi

rameshjoshi Amatore

Pune
    During the IPL days, I had seen an Esteem (or Ford Icon, forgot!) which had very small stickers of "Deccan Chargers" all over it (just the way that omni looks but with only one color). Forgot to catch a picture.
  8. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    khalfi-oussamas-bmw-x9-concept-5_qC1no_3868.jpg khalfi-oussamas-bmw-x9-concept-4_kG5RF_3868.jpg khalfi-oussamas-bmw-x9-concept-2_rvY9I_3868.jpg khalfi-oussamas-bmw-x9-concept-6_laqkJ_3868.jpg i was reading one of my fav forums and i felt this car by BMW lives up to teh title of the thread . My personal opinion
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Agree. Looks like an insect and feels like squashing it. :hit
  10. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    A super mutant scorpio ... some people have all the time and mone in the world so much so that they stop using their heads and turn beautiful things ugly
    [attachment=0:34qrrdb0]34451_1509787982035_1154406958_31490090_975262_n.jpg[/attachment:34qrrdb0]

34451_1509787982035_1154406958_31490090_975262_n.jpg