1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I like the car LINEa but very disappointed on lack of proper service

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by hmshereef, Nov 29, 2013.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys, we are over-reacting to a single post ownership review which is also first post of this new joiner to the forum!

Without even caring to post an introduction, a five liner criticism has been posted and the owner didn't even turn back to check the thread for last three days!!

I feel we should first let him come back and give us more details about his grudges with an intro and then we should invest our time on this thread!
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    I would agree with you that Toyota's service is of international standard. But please don't tell Maruti and Hyundai also do that. For me Fiat's service experience is far better (after they opened exclusive service centers) than Maruti's and Hyundai's service experiences.
    1 person likes this.
  3. hmshereef

hmshereef Timido

Mundakayam
    My fiat Linea had glow plug complaints. I contacted TATA (concord Ernakulam) who answered that I have to contact the Fiat dealer Marikar Fiat. I contacted Marikar Fiat and explained the problem. They gave me an appointment for rectifying the problem. When I reached there they were not ready to repair it saying that the spare part is not available. I am reaching there after driving 60 KMs from my home, but they have no concern. Again I requested them to order the parts and waiting for their appointment. Whenever calling they are replying that the parts did not come. It went about two months, meanwhile the car is running with FAULT indication. Finally I complained to the Fiat service in Pune and they intervened. The Marikar Fiat called us and asked to bring the car for repairs and said that there is no need of appointment.
    When I reached there again they made upset by saying that they are not aware of the case. again I had contacted Fiat service in Pune and they made a conference call. After that they repaired the car. But to my dismay I found couple of cars are lined up there waiting spare parts, which is really a cause for disheartening. Before buying LINEA I have test driven a lot of Brands and model and finally selected the LINEA as I loved the performance. But lack of expected service is upsetting me. This is the reason that I am lamenting on the service standards.
    Shereef HM
    1 person likes this.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    HMSHREEF,

The situation you are into is not acceptable at all. If one is driving 60kms only for service and the response you are getting is really not acceptable.
    You did the right thing by doing a conference call. Which was not a good sign at all.

But my friend, Fiat's service is getting better and better now. Hope you will change your current feeling about service soon.
    1 person likes this.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Shareef when was this issue occurred?
    As rishi said, changes at FIAT are happening for the good, just wait for some time.

Write to the forum if you face any such issues, the forum is there to help you and direct you to the right place.
    Leave the worries and just continue to enjoy your Punto.
    1 person likes this.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :eek:fftopic

HM Shareef, which car you are having?

Your handle says Grande punto but you have mentioned My Linea?
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013