1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I like the car LINEa but very disappointed on lack of proper service

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by hmshereef, Nov 29, 2013.

1. hmshereef

hmshereef Timido

The service standards need to improve. I am very much upset on seeing cars lined up and waiting for spare parts in Service centres. I was doing the service with TATA before, but it was welcomed with pleasure on the news that dedicated FIAT service centres are starting. But even after that the service standards are poor, cannot be said as that of an international standard, cannot be compared with the service of Toyota or Honda or Maruti vehilces. I am eagerly waiting for seeing the improvement in service and availability of spare parts. I own a FIAT linea which I love to drive, but the above issues prompts me to move away from the brand.
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Please share the complete story on what happened to your car and what parts you are waiting for and which service centre?
  3. I would anyday live with substandard service rather than driving those cars which feels unsafe.
    4 people like this.
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Don't worry. Its the same feeling with everyone. Very good cars but lousy after sales service.

But now its looking up as FIAL is setting up its own service centers. It might take a while, but things would surely get better.
  5. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Please understand some spare parts are not readly available in every service centers. My dad's cruze is in the service centre more than a month for want of A/C fly wheel. you would stand up tell me it is chevy . but what would you tell me my wife's ford fiesta was in the service center for than 10 days for want of right camber.

The issue is ordering of spare parts and stocking them most service don't do. Be glad that today FIAT service is able to identify an issue and solving it. Believe me and most members in the form will support me when i had to wait almost 1 year and 8 mnths to solve a suspension noise which was not solved in TATA service but was done in RDC fiat.

so be patient FIAT will sort everything out they have today understood what mistakes they which took many years so correction will also take while my friend.
    7 people like this.
  6. ASNM

ASNM Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Can you please share more details.

There may be issues with some dealers still or could be an issue with a specific part, but definitely they are improving.

I experienced good service twice in last three months, required parts were very much available.

Rear power window kit & rear wheel bearing kit, both were in stock & replaced in warranty without any hassles in Sep13 & Nov13 respectively at Balaji Navi Mumbai.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Plz share more details about your service experience,
    wait for some months after which Fiat's service will improve more than you ever imagined,some dealers provide good service with ready spares at any time & some dealers are not doing this,Btw which dealer is near to your city for servicing ur Fiat?
  8. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

From location details you have listed Mundakayam and I wildly guessing you have faced issue with Kottayam SC. They are relatively new and the volumes are picking up. Surely you will get better service in long run. Be Patient is what i can say at this point. At the same breath, you should put in all the effort to get your car in the best shape for which you can contact fiat directly if you feel SC is not doing enough justice to your case

If you can share the details of the issues faced, people will understand better and can help!!
  9. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

hey bro don't get upset, even i had so much of niggling problems and many related to electrical, AC, Bearing,etc.

But I think 2013(mine is 2011) cars are really improved, you may be having some small problems and these types of problems exists in all cars. As the problem will be resolved you will enjoy your machine definitely. And I think Fiat is for enthusiastic people only, and others I call them 'UNCLE' :-D.

Come on cheer up ::T

Try www.99rpm.com

Even Fiat Engines are also available on this site.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  10. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    hey hmshereef,

dont be disheartened. Please share the complete story with us. Like what happened, what went wrong, what you were expecting and wht did they do. This will help all of us to understand the problem and just in-case we might be able to you out.
    1 person likes this.