1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I just booked my Punto 90HP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FiatJay, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Jay, thats good news. CMZ is March 2011.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Jay the Time must be killing you??
    You can be assured at the RTO itself the headturners to your Punto.
    Drive safe.
  3. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    As usual SBI says It will take more than 10 days to process the loan :A. Currently in chennai they have stopped giving car loan in branch level due to election.
    So suggest me any other bank in chennai to get a loan with in 1 or 2 days.
  4. None of the public sector Bank gives you loan in 2 to 3 days. Try Axis, ICICI or HDFC. They normally disburse loan in 2 days flat & are good. The only issue is that they charge you 5-6 percent penalty on o/s amount if your pre-close your loan.

PM me if you need the contacts at Axis.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  5. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Bnzjon I sent a PM to u

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
  6. Hi jay, i have send you the contacts by PM and SMS.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiatjay any updates on the Loan, when is the delivery expected now, If the SBi asssures that in 10 days they will release the payment then i think its fine, check the processing fees of the pvt banks,
  8. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    When i spoke to SBI person he did not even logged in my application. I have given all the papers to them one week before. Finally i expressed my unhappiness about dealer and SBI executive and asked them to handover all my papers. Dealer gave another option. he said he will get best offer from HDFC. I also spoke to Axis bank executive one whom referred by bnzjon (dude. Thanks for your help).
    Last night axis executive came to my house i handed over all the papers (funny part is they didnot accept Voter ID and Ration Card as a address proof. They asked mobile bill or land line bill. I normally would prefer E-bill option all my bill just to contribute "save tree campaign". Finally some how i managed to take a photocopy of the bill with self attested.). Bank people assured me that if everything is fine i will get a cheque on Thursday itself.

Today morning dealer called me and told they will get a same ROI from HDFC bank whatever offered by Axis bank. I denied as i have already given a commitment to Axis.

I hope my loan will get approved and will get a cheque on Thursday. My Car is still on the way.
  9. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Welcome and Congrats

Congratulations on booking the car.

Even I recently got my Punto, and as many here have advised to do a PDI, do it for sure. Take a test drive as well and also check the tyre pressure. In my case the pressure was very high set to 38 and there was a problem with the suspension bearing which was taken care off, other than that there has been no problem with the car.

Once again Congratulations
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Fiatjay and happy to hear from you taht you are happy and might be having the grande by next week, huuuraaayyyy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.