1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I just booked my Punto 90HP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FiatJay, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats FIATJAY for pocessing the most powerful hatch in the country and that too with the Color of Wine,
    have a detailed PDI of the Car and inspect all the fine parts closely, and its always good to take some one with you while doing the PDI, Know the car well before you take her on the road,
    Its a really killing time when you are waiting for the car to get home.
    Anyways take care and time will fly by and you will be possing with the TW 90 HP soon,
  2. Hi Jay, congrats on your Punto and welcome to TFI.
  3. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Sure I will do PDI and I will post my experience with pinto 90hp

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiatjay has the dealer promised some guddies along with the car, do fix the door sil protection it will give you great feel while entering the Punto.
    Just imagine buddy we the Fiatains are more curious to know about the 90HP
  5. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Current Status :

I am frequently getting updates from TAFE Reach Chennai. today they called me and told that my Fiat on the way to Chennai from Factory. It may take 3 to 4 days to reach. Also they told that they will share the VIN no once the get it. Since Chennai TAFE Reach doest not have a space to park new cars, they asked me to do PDI in the RTO office itself before it get register.

Hope my SBI loan also will get cleared 2 or 3 days.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If the car is dispatched, your dealer should have VIN no. Check with him.
    Take your time to do PDI, don't hurry.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulation for 90HP. You need to be very patient in the waiting period.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    FiatJay, but take your own precious time to do the PDi, and its good since it will be done in Bright day light.
    make a note of all the points before doing the pdi, so that you dont miss any small points.
    Drive safe and dont forget the pics to be posted in the TFI,,,,
  9. Jay, the VIN should be available the moment your car is despatched from the factory. Check again with the TAFE guys for the same.
    Regarding the PDI, my personal suggestion is to do it atleast one day prior to your car getting resgistered and definetely not at the RTO office. PDI will take atleast an hour and am sure you wouldnt get enough time at the RTO office.
  10. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Update :

Today I got SMS from my dealer. they Sent VIN no and Engine no. Here is the last 3 character of my VIN.

CMZ

So I assumed that its manufactured March (C) 2011 (MZ). Will update more once i do the PDI. Once gain Thanks all for your inputs and suggestions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.