1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I have a Pun to share

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ancientmariner, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

haha...u'll get use to it. Enjoy ur car!
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Congratulations !! Share your experiences & more importantly Pics :)

I didn't need to go thro' this. Why? I was using Ford Ikon earlier :mrgreen:
  3. thanks.
    Well logically speaking shouldn't it be on the right hand side for right hand driven cars.
  4. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    FIAT defies logic my friend ... :D
  5. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    You're right as earlier it was said that these American/ European car makers just picks the steering of their Left Hand drive car & plonk it into our Right hand drive cars without modifying it accordingly. Dunno how far is it true.
  6. A few snaps from my trip to Mysore.[attachment=0:2ami7oxi]DSC01864.jpg[/attachment:2ami7oxi][attachment=1:2ami7oxi]DSC01862.jpg[/attachment:2ami7oxi][attachment=2:2ami7oxi]DSC01861.jpg[/attachment:2ami7oxi][attachment=4:2ami7oxi]DSC01857.jpg[/attachment:2ami7oxi][attachment=3:2ami7oxi]DSC01860.jpg[/attachment:2ami7oxi][attachment=5:2ami7oxi]DSC01855.jpg[/attachment:2ami7oxi]

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01857.jpg

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01861.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

DSC01864.jpg
  7. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Lovely pics. Particularly that 3rd pics of rocky peaks behind the coconut trees is beautiful
  8. Thanks.If my trivia is correct, the village nearby is where Sholay ( the Gabbar scenes) was shot :)
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Nice pictures. Even I had this problem after getting used to Maruti Suzuki Omni/Versa for 18 years. But, now I am used to this European system.
  10. Gr8 pics Pratish, is that the NICE road?

How was your first highway drive experience?