1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I have a Pun to share

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ancientmariner, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Hello all,
    I was new to the google groups when the world turned upside down and bang came this site.
    I will be owning my prized possession Red 1.4 Epack in a week from now :) Hoping to learn and share my experiences here.

Is there a way to do this in this site ( I haven't yet explored it) : Say I want to view all posts related to Punto 1.4, can that be done ( without using the search functionality i.e ) ? I am sure there might be discussions centered around the features/issues of a specific model.

Ancient Mariner ( a huge Maiden fan :))
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard, ancientmariner

...to the Pit stop for Fiat's New Generation Cars.....
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome on board.

Do share your experience of your new 1.4. Also make sure you do proper PDI before taking the delivery, avoid taking delivery in evening (all dealers prefer to make delivery after sun set).

Well regarding your query for specific search for Punto 1.4. I suggest to explore review thread for Grande Punto (viewforum.php?f=48). We have tried categorized in different sections like; Review and Garage which contain all related topics to call models available. I hope it will help you.

Feel free to reach us if you have any further queries.

4. Thanks . Will explore that option
  5. PDI over? When are you getting hands on your Red beauty?
  6. Talked to the dealer a few hours back. He says the car will arrive on Sunday. So I will be doing a PDI on Monday/Tuesday :). :steering
  7. I got my 1.4 Punto yday . :dancing
    Its a pleasure to drive . Will start the ownership thread after my trip to Mysore this weekend :)
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

MANY CONGRATS BUDDY! Do share your experience while getting the delivery and post the pics.
  9. :wow congrats!! dude, do post your travel experience to Mysore in the new car and loads of pics too :mrgreen:
  10. Thanks Guys. My delivery experience is best forgotten but will still rant about it . Yes pictures are in order. The only thing I am having trouble now is of using my left hand for gear change and switching on the indicators. will get used to it soon.