1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I feel like I am in Italy | even after 45000 KM in MaSenuti

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by srida, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Made a Key Holder for my Punto

Got my punto a new Key holder. Custom made [a lil bit of DIY]. Pics below

Got this Chain from Hi-Style, Ornament Section.

100_2643.jpg
    100_2645.jpg

Cut the chain and reduced the length of the chain. The end result is below.

100_2634.jpg
    100_2638.jpg
    100_2642.jpg
    100_2647.jpg

And here is the Pic of the younger brother [Punto] and sister [Santro]
    Brother N Sister.jpg
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Job well done, Can you take my order!!!!!!
  3. Thanks tony. The chain was the last piece in the shop. My wife wants the same thing for her santro. I would go check the shop again for the same chain later. Will let you know if the chain is available. The chain costed me 450 Rs . Bit costly but I didn't mind spending for my punto. The clamp I took it from a old water bottle. BTW the cling cling sound the key chain metals makes, is like a Tune when driving on bad roads.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

Ha ha ha - a very nice dog tag.
    I especially liked the details you put on it.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    hey Srida putting ur cars registration no on the key chain is not a good idea. if u loose it somewhere then whoever finds it can find your car too.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Fantastic is the word.

I liked the concept. :)
  7. Shams you opened my eyes. You are absolutely right. Now I have to think about removing that.
  8. Just now my dealer called me and told 13000 and 6500 Fuel Vouchers are our of stock. So Fiat has asked the dealers to give a cheque for 6500 / 13000 Rs to the customer.

My Plan for the 6500 Rs :

1. So now I have the Freedom to fill the Diesel from my favorite bunk. Otherwise i have to search for the IOC Bunk and the list didn't have any bunk in my neighborhood.
    2. Front Speakers for My punto. But my wife would Kick me out of the house if I am spending another single penny more for the punto. He He .
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hey dont worry you always have your punto to have a good night's sleep :). Even I went through the same situation. I informed my wife only after getting the necessary things done . But now she is happy with the setup.
  10. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Hi Srida, love your car man... i love the exotic red... i have booked my baby couple of days before... but have given 1st pref for black and then red... lets see wat am going to get...
    Thats an awesome fuel consumption you are getting...