1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I feel like I am in Italy | even after 45000 KM in MaSenuti

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by srida, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Srida... trust me...nooo benefits (so far). Only benefit is you can speak to an Italian :) and around 15-20 mins of your time is wasted. They ask you all kind of survey questions , but if ever they had taken action according to the feedbacks given, things would have been much better.
  2. Ha ha. Thats true with the Tata / Fiat Feedback calls. They ask the same questions all the time. We are not sure if they record the actual rating we give. I have doubt on their feedback. Would that guy really note down 5 as rating and if at all he notes down would anybody from TATA consider it. I dont think so. If they have really seriously considered customer's feedback TATA delarships would not the same as they are.
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

Thanks Kedar :)
  4. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Srida,

I am of the different opinion as far as the feed back and ratings are concerned , when i opted for a TD from Tafe the car i was given was in real bad shape, Looks as if the car had meet with a major accident from the rear:A and it has run almost about 70 k the gear shift was very hard from 3rd to 4th , so it did take take a pinch on my decision making.

After 3 days i received a cal from FIAT India i complained the test drive car was in bad shape and clearly told them that i would like to have a TD with a new car from the same dealer. A day day later the dealer called for a TD and offered me brand new car 90 HP though i did not but i had refered a friend who had declined Fiat after the TD in the old car now he is fully satisfied and has booked a Punto which he will take delivery in another 18 days.

Now what i hear from Fiat is the Demo car need to replaced every 50k KMS is that really happens ::pP:?:

When i cross checked with Concorde , VST Chennai they confoirmed the same.

So i think the feedback given does create an impact.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Manil here the situation is slightly different. The call you receive from FIAT Italy is after you purchase the car, and what you are talking here is before purchasing. I do agree that they do a good followup (well I have experienced so) if you make an enquiry for test drive. But our concern here is what ever feedback we are giving to FIAT Italy is not being dealt with properly.
  6. During TD, I got 3 Calls from Fiat for feedback.
    First call : "We are calling from Fiat. Am I speaking to sundar ? " I said no this is sridhar. "Sorry sir" she hangs up.
    Next time : "We are calling from Fiat. Am I speaking to sundar ? " I said "I am Sridhar. I have taken a TD of Punto. May be you want to talk to sridhar and have a wrong name in your database. Ok sorry sir. She hangs up. WTH.
    The third call : "We are calling from fiat. Am I speaking to Sundar ? " I said "Every time you call to this number and ask for sundar. I have booked a Fiat Punto and may be you want to take a feedback from me but you have a wrong name in your database. I get call from Fiat but you guys say the wrong name and hang up. Is this how you keep track with your customers" She said "sorry sir. Have you booked a Fiat Punto 90 HP Exotic Red at VST chennai ? I said yes. Ok sir any concerns with the booking ? No . Any suggestions sir ? No. Ok thank you sir. she hangs up.

I got a feedback call for TD, Booking. But after purchase no feedback call from Fiat or TATA. This is when a feedback should have been taken from a customer.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Now we can say this is a sell it and forget it attitude.
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

Slightly OT: Did any of you get a call from JD Power to take feedback of your purchase? I got a call 2 days back and it took more than 30 minutes to finish the survey.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Anoop, I did but it was during last Jan-feb period. Yes they take quiet a lot of time. But here our feedback's are valid. WHat was the feedback on ? Buying experiance ?
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

Yes - questions ranged from first showroom visit, TD, booking experience, pre-sales experience, finance, delivery day experience etc to post-sales follow up\service follow up\special events follow up experience.