1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I feel like I am in Italy | even after 45000 KM in MaSenuti

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by srida, Sep 10, 2011.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    I had crossed 130 when my Punto's odo read just 300 kms. 18000 kms now. All is well till date and I am sure it will continue to be so.
  2. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

congrats !!!

This happens in every outlet ..i had to really run from pillar to post to take delivery of my car:mad:. They think it is like their birth right to keep us waiting. Adding to this there was no one there even to explain the tech details :firey
  3. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

The average consuption was only 10.3 KMPL but has improved much no it is almost close 15.5 KMPL though mine is a long drive to office from kundrathur to parrys .

As for point no 8 it is normal since the suspension is harder settings for indian conditions so i guess that is the reason.

Rest of the ICE issues i dond face since mine is DYNAMIC :p
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the Red Hot Punto.

It really hurts when somebody does not show the attention/dedication to work on our beloved car.

Enjoy many more happy miles with your Punto.
  5. Thanks for the Advise guys . Unfortunately my plan for the long drive got cancelled. I was planning to go to Thiruvanamalai Yesterday but I had to drop the plan due to work in office. I am planning for sunday but not so sure of going.
  6. Guys does every fiat Customer gets a call from Fiat Italy to take feedback and let the customers know about the updates and information like Recall details, Contact details ? My colleague told me his friend got a Call from Fiat Italy within a Week. I got a call from Fiat yesterday for the feedback about the service done at VST motors last Saturday. Since it was just a water wash and polishing I didnt give much feedback. But my colleague says I should get a call Fiat Italy. Is it so ?
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

this is the first time i am hearing about a call from Italy, Srida. I have not got any call from italy, but got calls from Fiat, JD Power and from the dealer whom i brought the car and from the dealer from whom I got some issues fixed.

Please do let us know more about this call from Italy.
    1 person likes this.
  8. I have asked my colleague to check with his friend. Will update once I hear from him.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ Srida and Anoop

we have a dedicated post for calls from ITALY on forum. You can search for that. Few TFI members got the call from Italy for the feedback.
  10. Thanks Kedar. I am going thro the thread. It looks like random customers are getting calls from Italy. But is it so important to get a call from Fiat Italy ? Any benefits ?