1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I am new to this site and just bought a fiat 500 sport

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JollyMane93, Feb 1, 2015.

1. JollyMane93

JollyMane93 Timido

Torrington
    Torrington
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hello! My name is Molly and today I purchased a fiat 500 sport 2012 :)
    I have a couple questions and hopefully some Fiat Enthusiasts can help me answer them.
    Is there anyway to adjust the armrest? Mine just falls right down.
    Has anyone had problems with the side mirrors? My left side mirror doesn't move and I was hitting the switches but can't figure it out, the right side works.

The dealership set up an appointment for me to come in and get my oil done and fix these things. But I was wondering if there is a simple fix that I am just missing??

Any help/answers are greatly appreciated!!
    Thank you!
    -Molly :DD
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to the forum Molly!
    Congrats for the fiat 500.
    Regarding troubleshooting the 500, as this model is not on sale in India, I doubt if many knew about this problem

Still, for mirror the rotors for left side mirror would have gone kaput. And for armrest , check the manual and its adjustment settings.
  3. Biraj

Biraj Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Hello Molly, congratulations on owning a cute little beast. It's a car that isn't sold in India, and never sold in huge numbers when it was available (for a brief period). Thus, I am not sure if there are owners of Fiat 500 (especially the 2012 model) here. Here's my response based on general experience with Fiat products (not the specific model that you own).

• Armrests are always adjustable so, if it falls right down, then it requires some tweaking or replacement.
    • About the side mirror - if you are using the switch correctly i.e. switch it from R to L and then operate the adjustment wheel/button, still it's not working then you need to get it checked. There's a horizontal switch next (above or below) to the circular adjustment switch. The horizontal switch should be depressed in the direction of the mirror that you want to adjust.