1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I am looking for Punto OEM Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Syed Ilyas, Aug 18, 2015.

1. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How much are you expecting for them? Raptor is not available in 98pcd. Only Revenge and Hyperstar.
  2. Syed Ilyas

Syed Ilyas Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    8k if it's only alloys
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 19, 2015 ---
    N I don't know what you mean by raptor, revenge or hyperstar
  3. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My post was in response to Anand. Raptor, Revenge and Hyperstar are different design models of Alloys from Momo Italy
  4. Anand Shankar

Anand Shankar Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    just the alloys.. 8K for 4 alloys ?? :grumpy:

Oops, Revenge looks good too, let me check the pricing of the OEMs, But the Alloywheelsindia site doesn't list Revenge in 98PCD spec. the OEM ones cost 7.5K Per piece no ?
  5. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Call them and check. Not sure about price of OEM. If OEM Punto Evo alloys 15" is available for 7.5K would prefer them over the Momo for same price, just a personal choice.
  6. Anand Shankar

Anand Shankar Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I called KHT, he said roughly 7.7K per alloy, I already have the EVO alloys, wanted to know the rate as I was trying to sell them for the MOMO.
  7. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Send me a PM with your expectation on alloys. Someone I know is interested, just that the shipping would be a bummer
    thefiatguy likes this.
  8. Anand Shankar

Anand Shankar Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi Kunwar, sure will ping you my quote tomo, once I get a final pricing on the MOMO. I am trying to source one from a shop I know here.
  9. Syed Ilyas

Syed Ilyas Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Anand,

I dint mean to degrade you. the only thing is i am really tight, but the urge of my punto and its beautification is too high. even 8k would be a bump in my monthly earnings. i got married recently and even she says punto is my first wife. only we know that those alloys have a price, others think its just metal......
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2015 ---
    Kunwar,

is that ur car, in your profile pic. how come its so tall, did you put GC or its due to alloys
    pdash likes this.
  10. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Syed Ilyas . Mine in the 2014 Punto , so it already came with the increased GC. The 15" wheels might have some contribution to it appearing tall. I really want to bring it down by going for the pre 2012 GC kit, but no funds as of now