1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I am in FIAT world now... :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CHINTHALA, Jun 9, 2014.

1. CHINTHALA

CHINTHALA Timido

bangalore
    Coming New Fiat Punto(2014) vs PUNTO 90-HP (2013)

Hi Folks,

I am Rajasekhar Chinthala... After several times research i have decided to take Fiat Punto 90-HP.Tomorrow I am going to pay Down payment.

But now I have a big question in my mind.People are telling New Punto is coming couple of months or weeks..

Could you please let me know what are the differences looks wise and etc..

Thanks,
    Chinthala
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Chintala,

There isnt going to be any change as far as the engine config is concerned, whatever changes are expected are cosmetic changes only. I for one am not fond of the Punto's new look but like the present Maserati front look more. Also Fiat would position the new Punto costlier than the present one (my personal opinion). You are better off buying the 90HP now, again my personal view.

If you want to wait for the launch which probably is in July sometime and then decide it will be your choice.
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Since you are from TFI now, and since you have spent considerable time for research to arrive at your decision on the Punto 90hp, my advice to you would be to wait a bit and go for the new Punto. Your satisfaction will be multiplied manifold and regret zeroed for the next three years, as you will be having a contemporary model. You have come so near to the launch date and it will seem an eternity, but it will happen sooner than you imagine as time flies nowadays:))

Abdul
  5. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You may wait till the launch of the new punto. As it is coming with interior and exterior look change. Otherwise every thing is going be same most probably. I would suggest wait till new punto launch. Once launched look at it. If you do not like than go with older punto because fiat may offer good discount on out going model that time....
    2 people like this.
  6. SHBZ

SHBZ Novizio

Pune
    Raj, i agree with himanshu. Jun-july are d months where u can expect d launch.
    Interior n exteriors hav changed a lot n for gud. Also there Are some tweaks in suspension.. As it is u will love it and If ur luv for older punto still remains, then you will hav options with some heavy discounts for sure... Wait for the launch bro...
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My advice will be to wait and watch.....
    3 people like this.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    It would make sense to wait and then buy the car. there are two reasons:

1. You will have an option to choose new 90hp or the existing 90hp
    2. there will be heavy discounts on the existing 90hp then.

So mate if time and patience is the key.. avoid going and buying tin cans or boats in the meantime.
    2 people like this.
  9. CHINTHALA

CHINTHALA Timido

bangalore
    Hi FIATians,

This is Rajasekhar Finally I booked Fiat Grande Punto Sport 90HP (D).. TW (color)

Delivery will be this month end only.........Eagerly waiting for
    :car

BR
    Rajasekhar
    3 people like this.
  10. CHINTHALA

CHINTHALA Timido

bangalore
    Thanks Dudes...But I am going now Fiat Grande Punto Sport 90HP (D) TW.
    month end delivery............. :))))
    1 person likes this.