1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I am going with 1.3 MJD Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by sdeepu2u, Nov 29, 2010.

1. sdeepu2u

sdeepu2u

Chennai
    Hi All,

Thanks for the help and guidance ...I am going for Punto Emotion 1.3 MJD . The forum has been very kind and helpful for me to select the best vehicle . Special Thanks to Vijay,teky and amol for their guidance . It has been 2 months I was looking for my first car . I am not so familiar with driving, still attending classes . I think punto defines it beauty and strength

"You just dont buy a punto you must own it " . Punto is VFM with its features . Thanks for all you guys . I will post the pics once I get my Car and contribute more to the forum ,

Thanks all of you ...Punto is a Admirable beast .....Enjoy ur ride with punto

Regards,
    Deepak
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Congrats Deepak - Wishing you many more miles with this beauty
  3. parth

parth

Coimbatore
    Great Choice. Congrats!!!

Please share offer details & ownership experience.
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Congrats on your first car/love ;). Do share your buying experience and pics as well.
  5. sdeepu2u

sdeepu2u

Chennai
    Guys .

I have booked vehicle in Tafe reach chennai . I am offered a price of 6.48 lakh plus 5 gram gold coin . The freebies are mud flap , door mat ,charger and also chrome coating but yet to complete the final deal .I have just booked vehicle with 10000rs initial advance . Please let me know whether I could reduce the price further and the freebies that I should i ask . Teky I will call you when I take the vehicle .

I have got a Sept 10 Booking I had booked the vehicle before a month ...Should I ask for new vehicle or go ahead .

Please let me know your thoughts.

Special thanks to the forum as I have learned a lot about punto and technical aspects . I appreciate the help .

Regards,
    Deepak
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I'm not aware of the prices, but September vehicle sounds fine by me.
    You could possibly check with VST if they can match/reduce a bit further.
  7. parth

parth

Coimbatore
    For GP 1.3 MJD EPK I got a discount of Rs.65000 plus Rs.3000 worth freebies, for which OTR is Rs.7,46,466.

In TAFE Coimbatore, they offered only Rs.43000 plus Rs.3000 worth freebies.

I suggest you to to try few more dealers.