1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I am buying....err...earning Punto emotion mjd...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sundar1900, Apr 2, 2012.

1. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    VST sales guy says I can do PDI only on the day of registration. What can I do? The car is in the yard though...
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Do not accept that. The whole purpose of doing a PDI is, if you are not satisfied with the car for some reason, you can ask for the replacement. The whole purpose will be lost if you do the PDI on the day of registration after paying all your hard earned money. Never accept this and insist for a PDI before proceeding anything further. If you need any further help let me know.

Talk to their CRM (96770 40097).
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Many congratulations on your new buy.

I too took vehicle from VST, Annanagar.
    But I did PDI almost 5 days before registration. I am not seeing any point in doing PDI on the day of registration. Demand PDI much before.

Regards
    Gopi
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Haha - VST Guys rock FTW! Just shake them hard may be they will come back to real world.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  5. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    I am going to VST directly now and come back with an answerfor PDI :(
  6. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    Tafe guys told me the same answer but I forced them to complete the PDI before the car going to the registration and offcourse the full payment.
  7. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    I will be doing PDI on saturday.....
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Good. :clap

Download the PDI checklist from this site and have it with you. Report to us if you see any issues with the car/PDI.