1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

I am buying....err...earning Punto emotion mjd...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sundar1900, Apr 2, 2012.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Congrats Sundar. Remember your thread where TFIians were blazing with all their guns.
    It's nice to know that you have opted for Punto. A perfect decision, let the car speak for itself when it arrives.

Chinese started using Rockets in wars in 13th century. A refined version of the same principle is Intercontinental Ballistic Missile today. Yes, ZERO by "ARYA-BHATT". every single device is useless without a zero (reference point).
    "Pi" was also determined by India to the world. In-fact the complete subject of "Geometry" was donated by India to the rest of the world. Indians used to call that "Gyo-Matri" :drinks.
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sundar,
    welcome back with good news for your punto buy!!!!!
    well many of us were missing you in your thread 75HP Vs 90HP thread....
    Enjoy/Study your Punto !
    Happy Miles with more smiles
  3. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    Enki, Great lecture about ancient Indian science....

Ganges, as I bought punto 76 hp I want to talk no more about 90 hp hereafter and I feel nostalgic whenever I think about it. I would live as if there is no such beast ever existed.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sundar,
    after some time you will feel that less of 15 horses trust me, i'm facing that !..
    76Hp is also good...
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  5. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    :eek: I believe we will anyways feel there is a better thing than ours. So somewhere we have to draw line and my limit is this as of now.
  6. smlakshman

smlakshman

Bangalore
    Congratsss Sundar..... Still I m dreaming GP 90 HP.....Nice Color choice.....I like Red, OB, TW
  7. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    BTW how is your 76 hp's performance?, have you anytime felt inferior in terms of performance on road in front of some other car (except 90 hp)??
  8. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats Sundar.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Never mind, 76 HP is more than enough one would expect in Indian conditions.
    90HP is better suited to people who are partially disabled in mind. Errr...Ahmmm..:confused:
    i mean the decision is already smart. Let's not get into "count mangoes" thing when you already have enough to eat.
    Just enjoy these waiting moments, they hold a special place of their own.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I used the word missiles for a reason , mate. Not the word rocket. :)

Tipu Sultan was THE first to use missiles when he strapped swords on rockets and hurled them at enemies. Discovery Channel endorsed this viewpoint also on the show Weapons Masters ( IIRC).

If you want to differ, kindly go ahead. But in the Off - Topic thread.

Cheers.