1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hyundai Trajet.....spotted !

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by sashank82, Oct 5, 2011.

1. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    This car has been all over Chennai, managed to spot it about an year back and now again a few months back...

It is supposed to be a feature rich Innova slayer, IMO it could have raked in the numbers about 2 years back, but looks dated already....!

Wat say TFIans?

29052010.jpg
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Nice catch sashank!!
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Rightly said. Looks dated.

That said, you cannot beat Innova with mere looks or bombarding your offering with features.

Innova is something far ahead in terms of engineering. Even though Xylo and that new alien introduced by mahindra are aiming at Innova, Innova still is THE car to own in that segment. Toyota know how to build such cars.

Cheers.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Personally I dont like Innova I will choose Xylo than the Innova for space, features and confort :)

It is cheaper than Innova
  5. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    There is one unique feature i came across - the passenger (middle row) seats swivel 180 degrees, that means just turn the captain seat to the right/left and get off the car! Found that very interesting.

Plus it could come with a 1.6 CRDI... That should worry a lot of people!
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    From the Pic this looks more like Maruti Eco
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hyundai trajet has not performed well in Kuwait, so now its not existing out here...
  8. baska

baska

Chennai
    I see the same vehicle almost everyday in Anna Nagar, chennai. And the vehicle is very fast in city traffic.
    Also there are many similar MUV's in the hyundai factory. I could not take snaps as camera phone is strictly prohibited, I'll have to try them soon.