1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hyundai is following FIAT’s footsteps..

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Sree3070, Dec 21, 2012.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I dont drive. And yes traveled for like atleast 100 Kms one way. Even my bro accepts the same.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  2. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Guys hope i can give you a report about the meet as 2 people from my project are participating in the meet. as per the last update only limited mum of cars are allowed in the meet and they are starting from Nandanam near moto plaza.. :)
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    My God. They also arranged for a drive or what?

As Rajan said, I would have joined this meet in my Fiat if I were in India. :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    1 person likes this.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    2 people like this.
  6. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    If cars are girls and owners their men, then i can say these days i am dating both the girls :mischievous . However girl named Linea has won over my heart and i am genuinely in love with her, Whereas the other girl only comes in scene if and when in need, i have no one to go along with.

One guy One heart, hopelessly romantic one and it followed the girl that reciprocated the love back.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    Fiat is a LEGACY guys. Hyundai has NONE
    I hope this statement ends the conflict if there are Enthusiasts like FIAT'ians. To make my point Hyundai has NO HISTORY, and FIAT makes HISTORY.
    2 people like this.
  8. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    The update goes like this on the Hyundai Plant visit.

They started from nandanam @9.30 in a BUS ....!!!!!
    Number of people allowed in the meet was 50.
    There were people from different companies My friend could identify people from Accenture and TCS.
    Plant visit happened till evening, They provided lunch and some goodies.

According to him the plant is too good.. !!!!! ( Not the whole programme) and it is organized by a dealer ( Forgot the name ).
    and i asked him did you make new friends there ? and did you discuss about your car with others ? the Answer was a "Big NO"
    Then i opened the TFI and showed our plant visit pic.. and he was reading the whole story.. Guess what ?

after one week i met him today and he told me that .. he wanted to upgrade to FIAT LINEA !!!!! :)

( The above information about plant visit may or may not correct . whatever i mentioned is based on his update)

Sreejith
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    6 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This itself explains the experience of Hundai plant visit.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ha Ha !
    Certain things shouldn't be imitated. Passion is one such thing. Passion might have turned in to compassion towards Hyundai after watching Fiat way of organizing.
    1 person likes this.