1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hyundai i20 - 2014 Refresh

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Murphy_Fiat, Jul 30, 2014.

1. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Front looks ugly and totally disproportionate with rest of the body. :uh
    1 person likes this.
  2. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    no Offence but the entire design looks highly disproportionate!! tough it looks good from the side profile at an angle, but when looking absolute from the front it looks damn ugly!
    1 person likes this.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    +2,

How did the Fiat strategy team miss this and are almost on collision path with launch date. Even a movie launch would be planned to avoid major clashes; to grab the attention of prospective viewers. Am sure people will throng Hyundai showrooms, followed by VW.

VW launched the new Polo aggressively though its a known fact that they would not be able to deliver new models before Sept. Through this, VW avoided collision path with i20.
    1 person likes this.
  4. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    2 people like this.
  5. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Earlier only head lamps from Hyundai cars were Protruding but this time they are able to do it with tail lamp as well. Looks so ugly, also rear veiw camera below Hyudai logo looks an after thought. Its my personal taste but overdoing cosmetics/make-up also spoils the beauty & Hyudai cars are plague with this. When I did the test drive of i-20 sometime back I observed that dashboard has too many LEDs glowing like a cockpit, anyway most people like it but MDI displays too much information wanted or unwanted. The design should be practicle & simple rather than confusing.
    Being a happy & loyal FIAT owner, my hands down to this peice of Sh*t.
  6. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    somehow, the new model gives me a feeler that i20 is getting advanced. If i go back and look at the new punto evo after looking the pictures of i20, i get a feeling, FIAT could have done a little more with the punto refresh.
  7. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks beefy. Atleat from the front view. Rear looks crappy. Like the pathetic toyota liva. But looks like they are trying something to create a mark. If the power matches teh beefy look it does suit well. The dashboard console somehow looks confusing configuration. But since just one pic of that, it could be different. Rear...ummm , i wouldn't be impressed .
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Front of Peugot 307 + Old 3 Series interiors + Rear of AR Giulietta = Elite i20. Hyundai's are master and they once again prove no one beat them at this. The old one was looking better than this.
  9. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Awakkk. What happened to hyundai design team !! It's such a ugly looking hatch. I wonder how indians will react to it. FIAT definitely didn't do homework. Howcome they are compiting with i20 which is already a hit model in India. If Punto would have mouth, it would have blasted fiat india for choking her breath. Seriously pathetic marketing by Fiat India.

Sent from my Grand 2
  10. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Interiors of Hyundai Elite i20 !
    NewHyundaiElitei20Picsdashboard.jpeg