1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hyundai i20 - 2014 Refresh

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Murphy_Fiat, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Copycat Hyundai. Spotted next Gen i20

Source: Tbhp

download.jpg
  2. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    That will definitely go in to one of the ugliest front design that I have seen. Seems like it has hit a truck and face flattened up.
    2 people like this.
  3. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Slightly OT: Hyundai I20 seems loaded with gizmos!! l to woo common man and looks spacious .. Launch seems to be on August 11th.

Till no clear launch date for Punto Evo , 5th,8th,1st week of August etc etc...blah blah No adds .. Seems Punto has to face tough weather from Polo,I20..

FIAT seems puts down another good opportunity to fix common complaints of infamous gear ratio/engine specs and limited it to just cosmetic changes.. wonder what did they test for so long for just some cosmetic changes .. wondering how much they would have tested the cars if the changes were in the gear box/ power train related:eek:

Source/Credits: respective sites.

2014-Hyundai-i20-Spied-front-silver-blue.jpg

2014-Hyundai-i20-Spied-rear-blue.jpg

1268882d1406826656-scoop-pics-next-gen-2014-hyundai-i20-spotted-testing-india.jpg

1268883d1406826656-scoop-pics-next-gen-2014-hyundai-i20-spotted-testing-india.jpg

1268884d1406826656-scoop-pics-next-gen-2014-hyundai-i20-spotted-testing-india.jpg
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Front profile looks awesome, rear is banged up.
    Looks masculine ...and all those gizmos and buttons makes it feel like an airplane cockpit :p
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Is it me, or does it look more wider than to the old model? Other wise, the dashboard looks very clumsy or crapped up alot and boring plus the outer looks is more inspired by the super cars (wider body than tall).
  6. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Today social networking site are flooded by i20 pics. Why couldn't the same happen for new Punto EVO. Fiat should really reconsider their marketing strategy and learn from other players.

i20 looks stunning in new look and its going to give a heavy competition to other hatchback now.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    It definitely looks more beefed up and wider. There are two 12V charging points and the tyres are definitely wider (looks like either 195/60 R15s or 205/55 R16s).
    New Polo with 1.5 TDI and New i20, no one will even notice Evo.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hatchback definition is slowly changing ,but but Punto..... :D
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    i20 is seriously a looker in this new avtaar...its quite big too..
  10. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    im sure this is going to sell like hot cakes coz its one the most ugliest car in indian market right now.
    3 people like this.