1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hyundai Grand i10 with 1.1L CRDi

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Aug 7, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I liked the following phrases from the report posted above:

8 people like this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Good to know that at last some auto mag had the sense to realize that cars like Maruti Suzuki Swift, Ford Figo, Toyota Liva and Nissan Micra are entry premium hatchbacks, while our beloved Punto is top end premium hatchback segment :clapping

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    OTR Price in Chennai. The top-end Asta is hardly 10-20k less than 'Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion'. :A

Grand i10.jpg
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The prices for the petrol seem alright. The diesel is a bit overprized say by about 40K. Whatever it is, it will find quite a few buyers especially who were looking at Figo earlier.
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Ram, It's like throwing a loaded Automatic Machine gun among troop of monkies and see what creative they do with it.
    This time, it's i10 and i20. I am really thankful to you to keep my Automotive awareness to an avg. level when it comes to A/B seg cars. You hold the credit that i could differentiate between a RITZ and a BEATZ, Salute you!

Every now and then, you do manage to sneak in with a couple of rubbish cars and ask so humble "what do you think about this:confused:". On top of that, you are yet to let us know your view on any of such car. Last time it was Verito.

Whatever... You guess now which one is my view below (No points for guessing it correct!):

1. Indians must try to reverse engineer i10 or i20 and learn the awesome Korean technology hidden inside these vehicles. That could lead us to the new Dawning Golden age of Aquarius:p.

2. Let be honest here, You are not asking me which car is better but which is more rubbish. Ummm... never though about that... I haven't gone into depth but both of them look equally rubbish and have their own strong points to hold their stand.:evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ohhh. Hyundai is selling there entry level hatch to a premium level hatch's price. Then also people will go for it as they want to just show off.

Really people in India are so dumb that anyone can make full out of them.
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hyundai has managed to occupy every possible segment through its portfolio which has broadened its target Customer base. Right from Eon to Elantra/Sonata. And Hyundai does enjoy the brand value in India. Hence, at the end of the day - It sells!
    1 person likes this.
  9. But they are only a city player, still don't have reach like Maruti-Suzuki in rural India
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

That's very unlike you... An act of STUPIDITY can't be justified because lot of people are doing it.
    Still i feel i20 is a better proposition altogether than an i10. i20 could be a better car only if it were stopping in time and hold it's line. That doesn't mean that all it lacks is good braking but it will be a better car for sure, by a good margin than it's present sibling. i10 is not worth even discussion after that much heavier diesel mill on it's nose. It will only make it scarier of a car.