1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hyundai Eon

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by vishnu's, Oct 1, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    True Toruk_Macto. People simply and blindly buy cars in India. One of my friend has yesterday booked Ertiga without doing TD. Forget about TD, he hasn't yet seen the car in-person :D. He don't know what engine it is equipped with, what features it has, etc, etc, but he blindly believe in Maruti. This is how these manufacturers are cashing in.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hyundai people themselves say they are not cheap anymore ::D

3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

If Hyundai is not, it's the buyer who is cheap.
    Who called them cheap by the way. I don't remember an article where Hyundai was termed as "CHEAP". I think Hyundai's owner was haunted with the realization that it's indeed cheap. He started this new campaign. Much like Amitabh Bachan in movie "DEEWAR", "MERA BAAP CHOR HAIN" (my father is a thief)...!!

CHEAP... errr...... The word itself is,Too bad too bad..!!:mrgreen: Top executives should have referred some other words like "Low cost" or "Inferior"

Cheap feels like:lol
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oops i should have mentioned the quality and about there borrowed designs...

Buyers are not cheap rather being fooled, the price tag matters...
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Cheapness in a person(or car) cannot be hidden by wearing a 1L Rupees garment(beige colour plastics and chromes). When one open the mouth(press the pedal in car) it will come out.

I had this answer when somebody curse and TOTALLY IGNORE punto because of plastics and the same statements holds, when one some one go for a car just because it has good plastics.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  6. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    I will be honest here. People who want a simple A to B commuter on a budget would really struggle to overlook the Eon. The Eon is VFM and offers a decent amount of goodies for the price. Ofcourse it doesn't appeal to us driving enthusiasts who don't merely commute but enjoy the experience of driving our Puntos and Lineas. :)
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Even for the commute from Point A to Point B, this car doesn't make any sense. This is not VFM too. There are better competing products to move people from A to B.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    It looks really cheap, like a Korean+Chinese toy. I saw one Eon with jazzy alloys and it made me laugh quite a bit.

I'd rather buy the K10 alto.
  9. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Agree with Gurjinder,

I always like Alto over these EONs, wagon Rs, estilos and the rest for point A to B commute; Cherry on the cake would be Alto with factory fitted CNG :)
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Alto has the best 3pot available. Alto even beat VW 3pot also.