1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hyper Fiat 1100 - MODestoration of WMJ 333

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by ariesonu, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Sonu,

I visit this thread every day to check for new updates. I have to salute you for the extreme level of passion shown to recognize and revive these old gems back to their former glory. Amazing commitment levels to achieve perfection.

I am so hellbent on seeing the final product that this is way better than any soap opera. Please keep it coming. Kudos!
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Awesome.

This is one hell of a restoration. You have virtually built the whole car (more than restoration). I am completely hooked to this thread. Keep the updates coming.
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Words are not enough to appreciate your hard work. keep them coming.
  4. ariesonu

ariesonu Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    @sine04: Thanks. I will shortly update BROWNIE thread too.
    @Vidhyashankar Kannan: Thanks Sir. The final curtain will unveil shortly. Some last minute alterations led to delay and it got compounded with some parts which had to be custom made, including wheel bolts.
    @ramjn: Thanks Sir, to per se, she has 60% new skin now and of course brand the new engine bay & mechanicals.
    @Murphy_Fiat: Thanks bro.

Little more patience brothers, and she shall show up in all her glory here.

Regards-Sonu
    abhinav_nani, ramjn, anoop and 4 others like this.
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

Glued to this one - to tell the truth, I am visiting TFI after a long break, so I could enjoy the thread without much breaks :) Now, waiting to see the rest of the magic unfolding.

--Anoop
    ariesonu likes this.
  6. ariesonu

ariesonu Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    :)

"Our willingness to wait Reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."
    -Charles Stanley

01.jpg
    GirishRaghu and ariesonu like this.
  8. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    no need to thank anyone of us.. we are waiting like kids and who long for a lollipop!.. just honoured to be able to witness the progress in itself is satisfying..
    ariesonu and jackharrisw like this.
  9. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    It's really happy to see a FIAT in a good hand and being restored to it's true glory. The feeling is like when our loved ones are hospitalized due to serious illness and are back home happily after being recovered completely. And I am sure this car is going to be a head turner. RESPECT...
    ariesonu likes this.
  10. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Wow, eagerly waiting for the final unveil. Hope to meet you some day. How about a small drive up to foutain hotel godhbunder we can chat over chai :)
    ariesonu likes this.