1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hyderabadi Hello to everybody :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Abhi_abarth, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Abhi_abarth

Abhi_abarth Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Hello Everyone,

A big hello to all the Fiat enthusiasts. I have been an occasional visitor to this site but turning out to be a regular one of late.

I am Vamsi from the city of Nizams (Hyderabad) or a Pakka Hyderabadi you can say who savors Irani Chai and dum ka biryani.

I am passionate about cars and any car pulls my interest. I can go on and on talking about them but otherwise I am introvert.

Why Fiat ?

I love fiat for their built quality. I had Fiat Uno 1.2 elx which was bought from a friend, kept it for a year and sold it off because of the problems I was facing. The driving pleasure I got (though a UNO) was remarkable and no match to other cars in it's segment. Despite a not so pleasant experience with my Uno I am still in love with Fiat cars. I personnel feel Fiat makes cars with their heart unlike other manufacturers who build cars for the sake of bread and butter. I haven't driven a punto or Linea yet but hoping to lay my hands on one of them shortly.

I will try to be glued to this forum (which I already am) and go through the threads for more knowledge and experiences on these lovely Italian machines.

Hoping to join one of Hyderabad TFI meet when they happen.

P.S : Have seen a black GP in Hi-tech city few days back with TFI stickers and the BIG FIAT text on the front doors. Smoking hot car I should say.

Happy revving.
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi vamsi,
    Warm welcome in terms of pic :)
    A spectacular Fiat limousine with a prominent "Dastaar" or crown on the cowl during the daysz of Nizams.

FIAT.jpg

Enjoy your stay here and hope very soon you will grab Abarth(dont know when will be the launching)
    2 people like this.
  3. Abhi_abarth

Abhi_abarth Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thank you for being the first one to wish me Ganges :) loved the pic.
  4. Welcome to tfi buddy...dont we men all love beautiful women and caaars? You have come to the right place..
    Enjoy your stay here buddy..hope to see you own a beautiful italian babe soon..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    1 person likes this.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Joined in Dec 2011 and posting now? Where have you been all these days buddy?

Hearty Welcome to TFI. Have a pleasant stay.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Abhi_abarth

Abhi_abarth Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thank you for the wishes Kiran. I was very much active but a silent lurker :D

BTW is the introduction section for all who joined TFI regardless they own a fiat or not :confused:
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Absolutely. The introduction section is for all the members of TFI, irrespective of the cars they own. You can even mention cars and bikes you have owned or currently in possession with you. May be a small description of the vehicles you have/had, the reason for choosing them and a small report of you experience with them. Basically its all you want us to know about you.

None of the above is mandatory, but would be nice to know fellow members. The more detailed, the better. Pour your heart out. :D
    2 people like this.