1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hyderabad to Tirupati?

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Shadowfax, May 30, 2011.

1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

hello tfians in Hyderabad

I am considerably new to Hyderabad and me and 3 friends of mine are planning for a trip to Tirupati this weekend or next.

We did consider the option of train however tickets are not available. the second option we have is of hiring a car and travelling in it. The reason i am asking this here is to get idea of the fares for cars around this area and would also like to know if this trip is possible in 2 days time.

I have also heard that tirupati is known for huge lines around this time of the year and i can get passes for darshan from different places in Hyderabad. Requesting TFI members to give their views.

I am also looking for some good and reliable cab waala who will not overcharge and would make the travel experience a good one.

Any suggestions/advice in this would be fruitful.

Regards
    Sreejesh Ramachandran (Shadowfax)
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

hello all

any inputs in this?
  3. shadowfax
    absolutely no idea about tirupathi. i have never been there. some other member might be of some help. sorry
    these normal taxi fleet owners will not give you car for hire for such a long trip if i am not wrong. try your luck with smaller fleet owners who might give you.
    the prices vary 15-16 per km might be charged.
    or for a single day 600-800rupees plus fuel will be charged.
    all the best for your trip

the trip will be like you start early morning will reach there by evening 5-6 and then take rest. next morning you might have darshan and come back.
    thats depends on you..
  4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

thanks for the reply :)