1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hyderabad to Coimbatore

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by cyberdoctorind, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Re: Hyderabad to Coimbatore

Your Profile says you have a Diesel Engine ::O

Anyways, 16+kmpl is a good VFM, Considering its a linea and a heavy vehicle in its segment... my light bodied Honda City used to return around that figure (16.5-17.0 kmpl) on highways.

Linea Admiration guaranteed !! :wink:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Re: Hyderabad to Coimbatore

@ Cubbie : cyberdoctorind is now traveling in a Petrol linea. The details you see in his profile are for the GP 1.3MJB EPK, that has been booked by him and yet to take the delivery. Apart from these he also owns a Palio and a Padmini. I got to meet him at the FCCH meet. Yet another true Fiat lover. He will be posting a pic of all his beauties. Man I envy him.
  3. Grandeur, the trip is turning out to be a fast paced one, I shall be reaching to Hyderabad in about a couple of hours from now having started from coimbatore around 9.30. Problem with the 1.4 is you floor it and it drinks fuel like water. Wish I had the T-Jet or the 90. Being the only driver, I could not take any photo's or take any notes for a travelogue. Sorry Folks.

Kiran -- Shall call you tomorrow.
  4. Re: Hyderabad to Coimbatore

Hi.. Can you pls share the route details.. I am planning to do a trip myself in mid april. I hear that you need not touch bangalore for going to salem or coimbatore.. Buses which ply to cbe from hyderabad follow this route hyd -palmaner=krishngiri-salem-coimbatore. pls do apprise us about the route you have taken..
  5. I have done through blore as I wanted to drive completely on 4 way highways. It took around 14 hours to cover from Hyd to Cbe via blore