1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hunt for insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by sathishgv, May 16, 2013.

1. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Ghodlur, I am yet to check with KHT on the cashless tie up, I will be going there over this weekend for my first year service and will enquire with them.
  2. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi,

I need to renew my insurance by 20th. At present I have a Zero Dep policy from Tata-AIG. I understand they do not offer zero dep for fourth year onwards. My first policy was from FG, Second Bajaj Allianz & 3rd Tata- AIG.
    Does any company give zero DEP for 4/5 years? and which one should I opt for.

Thanks
    Kiran
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Renewed the insurance for my 90HP online from Bharti AXA, comprehensive. Costed 10.1k with NCB. In Chennai, Bharti AXA has cashless tie-up only with RDC, Ekkaduthangal.
  4. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You cam check with Royal Sundaram
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Kiran,

Only Future Generali and Bharati Axa provide the zero dep for uptp 5 yrs of vehicle ownership. You can try getting quotes from them. BTW why did you keep changing the Insurers every year?
  6. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have got a quote following quotes (Zero Dep) for 2nd car insurance renewal I have NCB of 25%
    1. Royal Sundaram : IDV Rs. 5,64,000 Premium Rs. 15,800
    It includes Windshield Protection ,Zero Dep, Loss of Personal belongings and Spare CAr
    2. Bajaj Allianz : IDV Rs. 5,64,000 Premium Rs. 15,300
    It includes Zero Dep, Engine Protector and RSA
    3. Future Generali : IDV Rs. 5,60,000 Premium Rs. 15,305 and Rs, 15,586 with Unnamed PA
    It includes Zero Dep, loss of key, Loss of Personal belongings, Road Side Assistance, Consumables
    For Engine Protector with above the premium is Rs. 17,193

I usually go to Kashyap Fiat Okhla New Delhi and they have cashless tie up with Future Generali.
    Should i renew with Future Generali... I currently have insurance form Tata Aig..
    Are Engine Protection and Wind shield protector important as only advantage wind shield protection gives is of NCB protection in case of claim.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Prashant,

The offer from Future Generali is from the predetermined Gold bundled offer. I would suggest you take the Silver bundled add on package which IMO is more than enough as it covers the zero dep, NCB protection & Consumables. But pls note that the consumables are reimbursable only upto Rs 3000/- and not more than that. Is there a engine protector add on offered by FG, it doesnt reflect in their website. Pls enquire and take an informed decision.

If Fiat workshop has cashless tie up with FG, then I woud suggest opt for FG. There are however some bad experiences posted by TFIians on the forum, so enquire before renewal.
  8. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks ghodlur....
    Now they dont have any specific plans like silver , gold etc. One can pick and choose any add on.......Engine Protector is for Rs. 2800. NCB protection for Rs. 2600....

Also is it worth going for loss of personal belonging and consumable... and additional PA for unnamed passengers.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  9. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just spoke to Royal Sundaram they also have a cashless tie up with Kashyap Fiat in New delhi.......
  10. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally purchased Insurance from Royal Sundaram
    Premium: Rs. 14854
    IDV: Rs.6,60,800
    Add on: Zero Dep, Wind Shield
    Free RSA