1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Humor Thread :)

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ramjn, Apr 27, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Another one from Facebook:- in Bengali.

One love couple were discussing and boy said to his lover:- I can see everything of Earth in your eyes.

One person told from side:- Dada, Can you please check if there are any Jam in Shyambazar crossing, I need to drop my child in school as early as posssible.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Guess which car is this :)

Powerful car.jpg
    4 people like this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Cannot be a swift as a fishing rod will be sufficient to lift it:lol
    5 people like this.
  4. That is for sure Rajinikanth's car.
    4 people like this.
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Purely bengali. From facebook:-

Parents Problem.jpg

Today:- Parents are really fed up from their child, and feel that they can watch TV atlest instead of playing computer game every day. :A.
    1960:- Whole day TV & TV, Couldn't he read a good book. :A.
    1520:- After this disgusting Printing Press invention he is reading book whole day, couldn't he go outside and practise archery.:A.
    40000 B.C:- My All child got killed one by one by the wild animals, Ahha If they played inside den with this Firing stone.:A.
    4 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    In a Piano class Punto, observing that Figo is missing some notes very frequently, asked "why does it happen so often that you are not getting the flow. Not practiced?"
    "Oh What can I do? Ford had made me for Indian roads" Figo replied sadly :sadblue
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Once Tata's 22 wheeler truck was involved in a head on collision with Rajinikanth. Since then, it is called Tata Nano. :D

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Once Lalu was chased by a dog. While running, he said "Hum toh BSNL ka sim kharida hoon, sasura ee Vodafone ka network kaise pakad raha hai."
    3 people like this.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    one can create n number of jokes on rajnikanth.
    i created this joke on rajnikant just now after reading your post:-

Suryagrahan:- Rajnikanth was the reason.....
    :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile
    3 people like this.
  9. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    2011105151718_500.jpg
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A cop pulls over a carload of nuns.

Cop: "Sister, this is a 65 MPH highway -- why are you going so slow?"

Sister: "Sir, I saw a lot of signs that said 22, not 65."

Cop: "Oh sister, that's not the speed limit, that's the name of the highway you're on!

Sister: Oh! Silly me! Thanks for letting me know. I'll be more careful.

At this point the cop looks in the backseat where the other nuns are shaking and trembling.

Cop: Excuse me, Sister, what's wrong with your friends back there? They're shaking something terrible.

Sister: Oh, we just got off of highway 119.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical check.

A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?"

Morris replied, "Just doing what you said, Doc 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.'

The doctor said, "I didn't say that. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.'"
    2 people like this.
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    The reason why Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone broke up:

If Brad Pitt and Angelina are called Brangellina, Abhishek and Aishwariya are called Abhi-Aish.Then they both feared what they would be called:shocked:shock:
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
    2 people like this.