1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Humor Thread :)

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ramjn, Apr 27, 2012.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    found this on facebook. couldn't resist posting it here :)

situation after petrol price hike:

181200_446236772070315_334557576571569_1583899_971646027_n.jpg
    4 people like this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    another one!

132342.jpg
    4 people like this.
  3. A bus station is where a bus stops.

A train station is where a train stops.

On my desk, I have a work station...
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    :lol

What about TASS as Tata Authorised Service Station?:D
    5 people like this.
  5. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    ...A fiat stops and never start
    2 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Look at the below link. You will find one of the funniest rules ever made by man on earth(click on IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS)
    Sathyabama University: Boys and Girls can’t talk to each other | Gaurish Sharma Live

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Here is a joke about the physicist Richard Feynman.
    (background: two rotations of a body about two mutually perpendicular axis will not be the same if the order is reversed. Feynman is teaching this concept in class)

One day in class, Richard Feynman was talking about angular momentum. He described rotation matrices and mentioned that they did not commute. He said that Sir William Hamilton discovered noncommutivity one night when he was taking a walk in his garden with Lady Hamilton. As they sat down on a bench, there was a moment of passion. It was then that he discovered that AB did not equal BA.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Such segregation will only make the boys and girls more curious about each other - leading to more interaction. :lol:
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Heard that this concept is catching up in more colleges. Parents feel that this will be a safe place for their daughters and such places will not have problem in getting more students.:confused:
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    The guys at toll booths sometimes give eclairs/any other chocolates in place of one rupee coins. Its even more irritating when one has cough and that chocolate cant be eaten!

I had one such eclairs which i had received in place of change at some toll booth lying in the armrest. One day when i stopped at a NICE road toll booth, i thought let me try their trick... i gave the eclairs in place of one rupee to the guy at toll. First he smiled (with an expression like what is this..), then took it :):). My friends in the car couldn't control their laughter that time :D
    8 people like this.
  10. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    I was just browsing and landed in this page -> Car Enthusiast Quotes and Sayings
    Cool quotes !!!

"Speed has never killed anyone - it's suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you!"

- Anonymous

"If cars were meant to be symmetrical, they'd say "ford" on one side and "drof" on the other."
    - Von Dutch

"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports... all others are just games."

- Ernest Hemingway

"In the beginning, every car was a sports car, because they weren't practical or particularly useful on a day-to-day basis."

- Briggs Cunningham, American sports-car builder

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

- Enzo Ferrari

"Simplify, then add lightness."

- Colin Chapman, founder of Lotus

"What doesn't kill us, makes us greasier."

- Chris Switzer, Motormouth Radio

"There is a fine line between a hobby and a severe mental illness."

- Scott Pedersen, on restoring his 1952 Dodge M-37 Firetruck

"Remember, traffic lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph."

- Jim Samuels

"I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car."

- Will Shriner

"Date whomever you want, but marry a girl who can back up a trailer."

- Michael Martin Murphey

"When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife."

- Anonymous

"Cornering perfectly is like bringing a woman to climax."

- Jackie Stewart

"If you don't walk back to the pits with the steering wheel in your hand once in a while, you ain't really trying."

- Mario Andretti

"Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers."

- Anonymous

"Look in your glove box. If you open the shrink-wrapped booklet that says "Owner's Manual", you'll see you should have changed your timing belt 20,000 miles ago."

- Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers
    6 people like this.