1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Humor Thread :)

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ramjn, Apr 27, 2012.

1. shams

shams Esperto

correct!! but with a slight change.. it should be "DRIVE to LIVE" instead.. :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Nothing strange..here i have seen it on Auto rickshaw's couldn't catch a snap..next time will post it for sure..:)

- - - Merged Post - - -

There was a good old barber. One day a florist goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a Community Service. Florist is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, there is a "Thank You" Card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.

A Confectioner goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber he again refuses to take the money. The Confectioner is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, there is another "Thank you" Card and a dozen Cakes waiting at his door.

A Software Engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber again refuses the money saying that it was a community service. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, guess what he finds there......

A Dozen Software engineers waiting for a free haircut... with Printouts of forwarded mail mentioning about free
    haircut :evilsmile
    3 people like this.
  3. saroshmk

I'm hearing rumours that even the visors on the helmet cannot be tinted. A new rule is being added to the motor vehicle act stating it needs to be 70% transparent.
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Teacher to student:- one day our country will be corruption free, tell me which tense is this.

Student to teacher:- very simple, future impossible tense.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why just visors, i even heard that walls of houses are to b demolished as most of rapes n other such cases happens inside 4 walls !! :eek::hit
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. A blond, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if she had any jobs for him to do.
    "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"

The blond said "How about 50 dollars?" The woman agreed and told him that the paint and ladders that he might need were in the garage. The woman's husband, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to his wife, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"

The woman replied, "He should. He was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blond came to the door to collect her money. "You're finished already?" she asked.

"Yes," the blond answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the woman reached in her pocket for the $50.

"And by the way," the blond added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
    2 people like this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3

Spider Man
    3 people like this.
  8. Today for our Wedding Anniversary, my wife bought me a pair of woodlands shoes. I was wearing the shoes right from the showroom and while I was driving my car she asked me
    "How do you like your new shoes ? "
    I said " Yes, I like it very much. The Accelerator Pedal response is better with these shoes "
    She : ":A Oh ! These car enthusiasts....."
    Me : :evilsmile:dancing:car
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
    13 people like this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Just read this in a email.

A fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers do for living ?

All the typical answers came up - fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman... and so forth.

However, little Kapil was being uncharacteristcally quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied,
    "My fathers is an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his purse Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Kapil aside.
    "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He works for the Congress Committee and is helping to get Rahul Gandhi and Congress elected in 2014 elections, but it's too embarrassing to say in front of the other kids.

P.S: No offense to any one though i hate Congi's :D
    7 people like this.
  10. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    God seems to be planning a blockbuster this year, since he's been gathering the best with him.

Cast : Dev Anand, Rajesh khanna , Shammi Kappor, Dara singh,

Director : Yash Chopra

Singer : Jagjit Singh

Comedian : Jaspal Bhatti

Godfather : Balasaheb Thackeray

Producer & Financer : Ponty Chadha

And recently the Villian : Kasab
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.