1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

HUMOR - Ha hA Ha

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by NAREN64, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Linealover- I don't believe this!!! Awesome. :p
    Kindly avoid back to back posts, if possible.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    oh......that is due to problem in internet network,after all it is onboard ship's,pardon me
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    how is this ???

Image(046).jpg
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Difference between COMPLETE AND FINISHED

Some People Say There Is NO Difference Between

COMPLETE & FINISHED But There IS.

When You Marry The Right ONE, You Are COMPLETE.

And When You Marry The Wrong ONE, You Are FINISHED.

AND When The Right ONE Catches You With The Wrong ONE,
    You Are COMPLETELY FINISHED.
  6. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    sardar participated in a car race from chandigarh to delhi back delhi to chandigarh.

sardar did chandigarh to delhi in 3 hrs while others took more than that but he took more than 15 hours from delhi to chanigarh.

everyone ask why you took so much time?

sardar: oyiee....forward there is 4 gears but reverse only one gear ha....
  7. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again.

The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.

The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.

The man replied, "Well your Honour, it was like this: when the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat down under a sign that said, 'The Double Mint Twins are coming' and I grinned. Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, 'Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling,' and I had to smile. Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said, 'William's Big Stick Did the Trick,' and I could hardly contain myself. But, Your Honour, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, 'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident!' ... I just lost it."
  8. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    A guy comes home completely drunk one night. He lurches through the door and is met by his scowling wife, who is most definitely not happy.

"Where the hell have you been all night?" she demands.

"At this new bar," he says. "The Golden Saloon. Everything there is golden. It's got huge golden doors, a golden floor and even the urinal's gold!"

The wife still doesn't believe his story, and the next day checks the phone book, finding a place across town called the Golden Saloon. She calls up the place to check her husband's story.

"Is this the Golden Saloon?" she asks when the bartender answers the phone.

"Yes it is," bartender answers.

"Do you have huge golden doors?"

"Sure do." "Do you have golden floors?"

"Most certainly do."

"What about golden urinals?"

There's a long pause, then the woman hears the bartender yelling, "Hey, Duke, I think I got a lead on the guy that pissed in your saxophone last night!"
  9. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    A businessman entered a tavern, sat down at the bar, and ordered a double scotch on the rocks.

After he finished the drink, he peeked inside his shirt pocket, then he ordered another double scotch.

After he finished that one, he again peeked inside his shirt pocket and ordered another double scotch.

Finally, the bartender said, "Look, buddy, I'll bring you drinks all night long. But you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order another."

The customer replied, "I'm looking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, then I know it's time to go home."
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    hey sid
    this is just edited bnzjon's joke ha..........LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.