1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

HUMOR - Ha hA Ha

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by NAREN64, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramya was about to leave office after finishing her work. She got a call from her husband Karthi,

RAMYA(R): "Hello, yes Karthi".

Yes, I can, I need your password"
    (K): "jeni22081986"
    (R): "Ok fine"

She takes the print out and logs out. Some thought struck her mind now.
    JENI happens to be his college mate. Hmmm...

She decides not to discuss this with Karthi. She simply opens her mail box and changes the password from "mohan143" to "karthiramya" and leaves for

MORAL OF THE STORY: Change your password! NOW!
  2. A beautiful young blond woman boards a plane to LA with a ticket for the Economy class. She looks at the seats in coach and then looks ahead to the first class seats. Seeing that the first class seats appear to be much larger and more comfortable, she moves forward to the last empty one. The flight attendant checks her ticket and tells the woman that her seat is in Economy class. The blond replies, "I'm young, blond and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to LA."
    Flustered, the flight attendant goes to the cockpit and informs the captain of the blond problem. The captain goes back and tells the woman that her assigned seat is in Economy class.

Again, the blond replies, "I'm young, blond and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to LA."

The captain doesn't want to cause a commotion, and so returns to the cockpit to discuss the blond with the co-pilot. The co-pilot says that he has a blond girlfriend, and that he can take care of the problem. He then goes back and briefly whispers something into the blonde's ear.

She immediately gets up, says, "Thank you so much," hugs the co-pilot, and rushes back to her seat in the Economy class.

The pilot and flight attendant, who were watching with rapt attention, together ask the co-pilot what he had said to the woman.
    He replies, "I just told her that the first class section isn't going to LA."
  3. Ferrari Models and Kia Motors Models

4. Three 40 something ladies all ex school pals,were having a girly lunch. When the subject of their love life's came up

The first one who was married to a toy boy 20 years her junior said it was like a exotic Italian sports car fast exciting some times tempremental but always different

The second one who is married to someone the same age said her love life was like a Japanese saloon car safe reliable but a little unexciting

The 3rd one who was married to someone 20 years her senior says her love lfe was a bit like a vintage car, you had to start it by hand & jump on whilst the going was good!!
  5. Two married friends are out drinking one night, when one turns to the other and says:
    "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. Take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, get undressed in the bathroom, stick my foot in the toilet and pee down my leg to prevent splashing sounds. I ease into bed and my wife STILL Wakes Up,and Yells at me for staying out so late! "

His friend looks at him and says:
    "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, pee hard into the toilet water, then use the full flush, throw my shoes in the closet, undress in the bedroom, then jump into bed, slap her on the @ss and say!, WHO'S HORNY????!!!" and she acts like she's sound asleep! Works Every Time!!!"
  6. How they name kids in Gawd's Wone Gountry (God's Own Country)

Statutory Warning: If you are not South Indian, it might be pointless

Extra Statutory Warning: If you are a Mallu filled with the pride of Kerala , DON'T read any further.....

It has been a well kept secret for eons, shrouded in mystery and a maze of deceit, but finally 'Itty Boben Jacob' Elias 'Kuruvilla' from Pazhookaville, near Thelmasherry, Kerala, has consented to let us publish this classified Mallu formula, on the naming of Mallu Christian kids.

1. Select a combination of the mother's and father's names. eg: Suresh and Sharon = Susha or Joseph and Bina = Jobi.
    2. The addition of a 'mon' (meaning son) or 'mol' (meaning daughter) is optional. Eg: Sushamol, Jobimon.
    3. To attach a modern anglicised feel to the names, the mol or mon can be replaced with boy or girl. Eg: Jobiboy, Sushagirl.
    4. For the politically correct Keralite family, mol and mon can be replaced by the universal 'kutty' (child), which can be used for both boys and girls eg: Jokutty, Susikutty.
    5. Even parents having combination names can still give their children suitable names. Eg: Libi and Jobi = Lijo.
    6. However,in the scenario where the parents already have combination names that cannot form more comprehensible names. Eg: Itty and Amukutty, would produce only Itam (which doesn't even sound like a name) or Amit (which is like Northie and stuff!!), then:
    a) Use an English word like Baby, Merry, , Booby, Titty, Pearly, Smiley, Anarchy, etc.
    b) Use a combination of two English names that you think sound cool (but never cool enough) like Meredith + Gina = Meregi, or Sharon + Darlene = Sharlene or Daron.
    c) Use a name from the Bible (and not Nebuchadnezzar! Use one that even Velliammachi can pronounce) like Jacob, Sam, John, Joseph, Mathew, or Jijo!
    d) Use a name that sounds like a cuss word but isn't. eg: Boben, Prussy, Shagi, JustinTimberlake etc.

Note: The use of the letter 'J' is useful in the naming of siblings where names that sound alike are a novelty. Eg: Ajji, Sajji, Majji, Bhajji and Nimajji, or Sijo, Lijo, Jijo, Anjo, Panjo, Banjo.
  7. gurus

gurus Amatore

too good bnzjon...
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Statutory warning taken: Humor is humor as long as you laugh when you read!
    If the parents happen to be named Krishnan and Meena, then daughter is Krimi, meaning worm.
    If it parents are madhavan and kripa, then daughter/son can be named maakri, meaning frog.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Have a good laugh!!!!

Sardar is back

Sardar: I haven't slept all nite in the train.
    Friend: Why?
    Sardar: Got upper berth.
    Friend: Why didn't u exchange?
    Sardar: Oye! There was nobody to exchnge in the lower berth.

A Sardar went to a bank to open a S.B. A/C.
    After seeing the Form he went to Delhi for filling it up.
    You know why?
    Form said:
    "Fill Up In Capital."

Sardarji standing below a tube light with an open mouth.
    Because his doctor advised him:
    "Today's dinner should be light !"

One sardarji professor asked a plumber to come to his college.
    You know why?
    Because he wanted to check where the question paper is leaking.

Santa! Your daughter has died!
    Depressed, Sardar jumps from 100th floor.
    At 50th floor he remembers I don't have a daughter!
    At 25th floor he remembers I'm unmarried!
    At 10th floor he remembers I'm Banta not Santa!

On a romantic date sardars girl friend asks him:
    "Darling ! On our engagement will you give me a ring?"
    He said:
    "Sure ! What's your phone number?"

Sardar found the answer to the most difficult question ever.
    What will come first, chicken or egg?
    O Yaar, what ever u order first will come first.

A teacher told all students in a class to write an essay on a cricket match.
    All were busy writing except one Sardarji.
    He wrote:
    "Due To Rain, No Match!"

What does a sardar do after taking a xerox?
    He will compare it with the original for any spelling mistakes.

Why can't sardars dial Nine-Eleven (911) at emergency?
    They cannot find the elevenon the phone.

Sardar and his wife buy coffee in a shop.
    Sardar: Drink quickly.
    Wife: Why?
    Sardar: Hot coffee Rs 5 and cold coffee Rs 10

Sardar at an Art Gallery : I suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call modern art?
    Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, thats a mirror!

Sardar news: A'Two-Seater' plane crashed in a Graveyard in punjab(Pakistan).
    Local sardars have so far found 500 bodies and are still digging for more(victims).

Sardar visits Chinese friend dying in hospital.
    Man says "Chin Yu Yan" and dies.
    Sardar goes to China to find meaning of friend's Last Words.
    It is "You are standing on the oxygen tube!"

Sardarji was standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed.
    Wife: What you are doing?
    Sardar: I am seeing how I look while sleeping.
  10. Good one Tony.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.