1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hubli dealer divides showroom wit TATA commercial vehicles

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Nadeem Ahmed VR 46, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Guys a week back in my city Hubli dealer Manickbag Fiat owner has divided showroom with Tata commercial vehicles now because of poor sales, first man to do so all over India, height of bullishness..
    Nishant A Indulkar and prabhjot like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for sharing info @Nadeem Ahmed VR 46. Why do you call it 'height of bullishness'; just curious.. :confused:
    Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Aseem,

I guess he meant "Height of Bullshitness";);).

Does Fiat approve of this space sharing or is it dealer's choice to go for the arrangement?
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You know what the dealer could ask Fiat to go....you know what I mean. This is why a mass-market or mass selling model that can have decent sales even in tier 2 or 3 zones is needed. They would disapprove and find themselves in tussle over these issues. In fact with current state of affairs it should not matter to Fiat as far as they do have dealerships/FASCs and it isnt surrendered by businessmen.
    Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 and PradeepM like this.
  5. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    If you can come to kerala(Thrissur)mYou can see a car showroom without any display cars...Don't need to guess which car company it is...:banghead:
    Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 likes this.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @ Girish bhai i said bullishness only, how could he divide showroom with TATA commercial vehicles? I would say you better close your sales outlet because this dealer owner never does marketing only
  7. Nishant A Indulkar

Nishant A Indulkar Timido

Vadodara, Gujarat
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Agree with nadeem , good visibility and decorum is required ! We all can see marutis and hyundais how they are concern ! Recently HMIPL has asked to renovate all dealer showrooms across India. Globally assets own by FIAT are much more valued than marutis and hyundais.....
    --- Double Post Merged, May 1, 2015 ---
    FIAT India need to work on two things marketing and service network. Even in todays stringent competition you could find fiat having period and old school workshops. Fiat is a great company with great products......to be in competition refinement is required....
    Last edited: May 1, 2015