1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How to retain Blue and Me with Aftermarket HU

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by Jilesh, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Jilesh

Jilesh Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    I want to change my HU as my Focal Speakers are not a perfect match and sound starts cracking after volume goes above 20. I am getting a Double din Pioneer HU for cheap rate but it does not have bluetooth. I am going to modify my console so not a problem for HU. But as the HU dont have BT I want to retain BLUE&ME using connects2 Interface. I am not sure about if connects2 interface are used to retain steering controls with B&M or just steering controls. If connects2 interface does not support B&M then how do I retain it while changing HU.

Thank You
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Did you check this thread.

http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/fiat-linea-and-punto-in-dash-music-system-full-touchscreen.12582/

If you are not averse to other HU makes other than Pioneer.
    I would advise not to listen to music at such a high volume, make you lose concentration IMHO. Instead of changing the HU, opt for good speakers and cross overs.
  3. Ezhil

Ezhil Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Jailesh you can retain your blue and me and steering control by adding separate (Can) module from Paser blue back kit. A complete kit with plug & play harness will cost you approx 15k