1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How to install Blue&Me afterwards...

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by apt, Jul 21, 2012.

1. apt

apt Timido

vadodara
    I want to install original Blue&Me form microsoft as Fiat provide in thier top end models in my GP Dynamic 2012.
    Is it possible to do that? If so how to do dat.
    Or just a usb port for the music system.
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    i do not understand? Does your car have Blue & me already?
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    No, it is not possible to retrofit the Blue n Me system into the Punto Dynamic/Active variant.

Cheers.
  4. sushilbiddu

sushilbiddu

Karnal
    You can install jugaad for that. I have made a cheap jugaad for that. It will cost you only Rs. 1000. You can play songs and listen to call though car speakers.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Could you please highlight on this Jugaad??? :)
  6. You can go for HU which has bluetooth
  7. abhiuday

abhiuday Amatore

New Delhi
    Do shed more light on this jugaad.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    abhiuday, The only way it makes more sense to go with blue and me is if you can also manage to get the steering mounted controls.. Or else its simply best that you change the HU to a better one that offers Bluetooth.
    Blue and me is just Bluetooth capability to you're HU that you can get anywhere.. There is nothing special (if you don't take into account the steering controls).
    So why crack you're head for something that is already available ?
  9. ramgopal

ramgopal Timido

Chennai
    The Blue&Me feature helps in getting the data on Driving pattern, Co2 level, fuel efficiency and recommendations on how to improve your driving for better FE. This is done using the ecodrive software. But to make use of this software and get the above data you will need Blue&Me with USB port. So the Dynamic 1.2 does not come with this feature. Is there a possibility to have this feature installed afterwards.
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The data you are talking about is because of the EcoDrive software which does not work for the Punto 75hp anyways. Moreover, Blue&Me can not be easily added to Dynamic variant. You need a new Blue and me box, new HU of Emotion variant, change wiring harness and new ECU. Kindly calculate the price and I am sure you will understand that its not worth.

The Jugaad method costly Rs100 mentioned above is regarding the AUX cable that can be installed in 2009 model FIAT cars only. Its history now since we get a Delphi HU.