1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How to get rid of RAT MENACE (from damaging the car)

Discussion in 'Technical' started by VahanPujari, Jul 12, 2010.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Yes u all of them are seeing what rats have done to my car..the throttle body pipe had been eaten by the rats in my building :A It set me back from 500 bucks..After that i installed tobacco packets but after 1month even the tobacco packets got invisible.. :mad: :cry:

IMAGE_077.jpg

IMAGE_078.jpg

IMAGE_079.jpg

IMAGE_080.jpg
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    ::OO ::OO
    Rat Selected one of the widest pipe in the chamber for dinner.
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Damn!!! ::OO :eek: :shock: OMG!!! how many of them were there??! rats at ur building are genetically modified or wat?? :shocked

MOD NOTE: Avoid using foul words.
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    U can say that tron...they are imported from italy...so they only prefer italian food :p
  5. eldrid

eldrid Amatore

London, United Kingdom
    London, United Kingdom
    Grande Punto 1.4
    the major **** up in the whole thing is rats leave their scent when they pee. so even if u get rid of 1 10 others show up best way is to have ur building guys do pest control

MOD NOTE: Avoid using foul/curse words.
    This is a warning.
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    The rat menace for my car has been calmed down for the moment.But a new problem crops up everytime the previous one solves.This time its the cockroaches.Small cockroaches are in my car's cabin all over.God knows from where have they entered.Seen them on the passenger and the rear seats many times.Is there any solution to this??
    One of my frend was facing this problem and he suggested to use HIT while ur not using the car.Is this ok???
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Aron,

HIT is alright to use & should do the trick.

For rat menace, avoid non-usage of car for more than 1-2 days. Atleast run it & idle for sometime. Its the cold environment/ shelter that the rats are attracted to.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    My car has been vandalised again. These tiny little creatures seems to love my car parts. Today had my right side cowl's rubber material eaten. Took the car from garage checked if anything else is damaged and left to office. Came back from work and to my horror found more pieces of chopped pieces. Opened the hood and showed some light using the phone and this little creature ran away. It had travelled all the way for 22 mms in the hot engine area.

I start my defensive work again tonite, wish me good luck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Teky, good luck and please post a detailed experience soon. ::T
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @teky: Let the war begin, get all your ammo's in.
    Reminds me the movie mousehunt.