Discussion in 'Technical' started by VahanPujari, Jul 12, 2010.
I bought few tobacco sticks for ₹ 20 or so, IIRC.
I seriously should buy these tobacco sticks. Damn rats.
Friends sorry for the delay,Kindly find the Pictures for the Car Mesh, Tobacco Leaves only work till its fresh and its an Headache that every time you need to remove and keep them in Engine Bay after you park/takeout your car.
Like me only Many Car Owners are suffering with this Problem of Rats/Rodents, Many have already tried steps like using Tobacco Leaves, Camphor, RAT Spray, Mortein Kill, Ultra Sound Repellent Etc But have not been Successful the reason being Rats/Rodents come back again after 1-2 days and many owner's have already spent thousands of rupees changing Wiring/Electrical Components/ECU etc.
I too was skeptical first about installing the mesh But i now i know Its light weight material, Rust Free and it can be removed easily whenever there is a service required.
NOTE: Friends I am Not doing any Marketing Here, I am here to HELP/GUIDE other People Because even i went thru the harsh times of wasting My Time, Money & Energy due to the Rats/Pests.
Car Mesh protects the Car fully, If anyone Interested they can call Car Mesh at 9902378090
Could you add a bit more explanation about:
1. How does this gets fixed ?
2. Have u had any problem of getting scrapped, if so, did the mesh gets damaged?
3. How easy it is for an individual to remove n fix it back when needed?
4. Where is this guy who does the mesh work located ?
5. Add pics of this mesh on your punto plz.
1. It gets fixed via nuts and bolts to the Holes that are already present in a Car under body, So no Wielding/Drilling.
2. After Installing the Mesh I have driven the Car On a Potholes road, Mud road and Big road humps But No Issues, Its Metal Mesh doesn't get damaged easily.
3. A Normal individual would find it bit difficult, But if have the Nut/Bolt removing tool/equipment its a bit easy.
4. He is in Bangalore only, You call that number and clarify your doubts.
5. This Mesh can be installed on any Car, currently no issues with other cars.
Get a female rat and male rat, keep them outside the car.
Put some makeup and perfume on them and then see how easily the rat in your car comes out
A light music and drinks might be additional help.
Did any one try getting the Mesh Installed for their Car ? Are you folks still facing the issue with the Rat Menace ?
Thanks for Sharing kashif,
Have you installed the mesh through out the under body?
Is it a single cut mesh?
What was the time taken to install?
What was the total cost?
There are place where the rat can enter from the wheel arch to engine bay (near the suspension) have you got anything installed over there?
1. The Mesh has been Installed from Front Bumper till the Half of front door you can say around 3-4 ft
2. Yes its a Singlt Cut Mesh.
3. It takes an Hour plus to Install.
4. Cost is 3.5 k
5. No i haven't, The Single cut mesh covers all the areas/points of Rats entering the car, In Extreme cases were the Clever Rat goes from wheel arch even that place can be installed with little mesh Without conflicting the shock absorber's of the car.
Has any one tried it on linea? Any problem / issues faced?
How easily this mesh can be removed? Do we need to remove it for service?
Any one in Ahmedabad doing this?
Separate names with a comma.