1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How to Clean pollen filter?

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Prabu, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Its inside the glove box.
    If yours is emotion pack,blue and me will have to be removed to replace the filter.
  2. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Find the guidance here http://www.teamfiat.co.in/do-yourself/142-how-clean-pollen-filter-2.html#post16519

Please do some search before opening a new thread. MODS??
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Merging this thread with the existing thread.
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Inside the glove box. The blue & me unit should be removed on top variants. Easy job.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.
  5. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    The in cabin AC filter / pollen filter is located in the glove compartment Open it and you will see the black coloured housing mounted to the top of the compartment. Just open the front panel and the filter complete with the housing will slide right out.

Once you have the filter out and in case this is the plastic mesh type you would do well to replace it with a paper element type. I did this change a couple of weeks back and the blower's effectiveness has increased while the noise level of the air rushing out of the vents has gone down. Cost is Rs.200/- so not expensive either.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  6. Kaushik Talauliker

Kaushik Talauliker Novizio

Margao Goa
    Margao - Goa
    Punto Evo 1.3
    you need to visit online on www.99rpm.com you get original parts made by FIAT on same MRP basis . packed and parcelled by FIAT courired by 99rpm.com . I always buy from them the basic items like AIR Filter / Pollen Filter / fuel filter / even major parts are available delivered in 2 working days . Pollen filter yes the Paper one.
    Recently i purchased 3. One i replace 2 for back up. MRP 210.00. Greatly Recommended
  7. johy

johy Amatore

Siliguri
    Guys, what is the process of accessing the pollen filter in the T-Jet Plus (2011).
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
  9. SanketGajane

SanketGajane Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Right on! Good instructions, before this was getting difficult for me to spot the pollen filter.

I was expecting the pollen filter to be fitted upright and not parallel to the floor :)
  10. SanketGajane

SanketGajane Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    The videos are really good.
    If you add tags on youtube people can actually search this video.
    Currently the title does not help and does not land up on google search. :banghead:

Have changed my pollen filter after watching this one.

Just one question, how did you remove the glove box?
    Which direction did you turnedthe plastic screw using coin?

In my case I turned it fully clockwise but when reached the max point I was not able to remove it.
    Does the plastic pop out when turned or do you need to pull it out?