1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How much do i get for car accident settlement from insurance company

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Ruban, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Ruban

Ruban Timido

Vellore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    How much do i get for car accident settlement from insurance company?

I own a Fiat Punto Evo - Diesel 1.3 Emotional pack, which is insured with United India Insurance company.

Recently i met with a minor accident which damages front Windshield, right side mirror, small dent in A frame, Dent in right rear door?

Fiat service center came up with a bill amount of Rs.32,000.

My question is how much will I get from the United India Insurance company as reimbursement?

Vehicle registration year: jan 2016

When I inquired in insurance surveyor and office, they dont have any idea on reimbursement amount? How to calculate it or know it?

Regards,
    Ruban M

2. bibin

bibin Regolare

IF it is a b2b insurance apart from mandatory deductions they will charge few for consumables, so based on that insurance will cover around 28k to 30k ,rest 4k to 2k you have to pay.

if it is a normal insurance then depreciation and others charges will come into affect so expect around 26k to 27k to be covered rest 6k to 5k you have to pay.

Ruban likes this.
  3. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    in my case, for each metal part that was replaced, reliance took 10% as salvaging charges despite it being a bumper to bumper policy.

Ruban likes this.
  4. Ruban

Ruban Timido

Vellore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thank you Bibin